The Funeral & Decisions

"Death ends a life, not ah relationship."

as I stand there in the rain watching the casket go down into the ground, I noticed that the Salvatore brothers are up on the hill. away from the others. when I finally got back to the Salvatore mansion the night of the ritual, Damon was magically cured from the werewolf bite. how ironic. Damon came into my bedroom the other night, and just laid on my bed next to me as I cried my eyes out.
I can describe what I feel to be honest. But the main thing I'm worried about is Jeremy. He's such in the dark.

"Jeremy can I come in?" I asked leaning against his door.

When I walked into his room, it was dark, and miserable. I say next to Jeremy as he laid on his bed.

"Jeremy we need to talk about this" I spoke as my voice cracked.

"There's nothing to talk about" he spoke.

tears started to fall Down my face.

"About Jenna..you need to know"

"Chas, I don't need to know! Trust me...it's better this way" he explained sitting up with old tears on his face.

"Jeremy.."

"don't, please Chas dont"

I started to sob. "But it's my fault, Jeremy"

He grabbed on to me, and held me tight. "never think that." I spoke. 

"Elena hates me" I sobbed.

"no she doesn't"

"Just lay down, sleep Chas. Please" he spoke laying my head on his chest, as we both laid down.

After a couple hours I finally fell asleep.

Next day
As I stumbled out of bed, I walked passed Jenna's room. I closed the door, and turned around to see Elena.

"Hey" I spoke.

"Alaric, will be staying here for awhile..keeping an eye on us." She spoke leaning against the wall.

"that will be good..the house will seem...uh...less Lonely" I spoke.

"Chas, we just lost two important people in our lives, Jenna...and my sort of dad. So I'm not going to act like a child..and blame you. It's not your fault" she rambled.

Tears flooded down my face.

"...I have to go...Umm..I'm late for-" I stumble down the stairs and out the door.

A/N
So this will be the end of the Gilbert sisters...:(