It Ends tonight..Not

Founder's Parade-

"This dress is so stupid" i explained. Aunt Jenna twirled me around..

"you look fine, suck it in baby" she said tightening my corset.

When we finally got to main street for the parade, we saw Stefan, and Damon. Stefan was dressed up for the occasion but, Damon was not. I noticed that Jer went over towards a girl, with blackish hair.

"Who is that?" I asked Elena. She looked over her shoulder.

"Oh that's Anna..she's new, i think. She helped Jer with his paper at the library" she said.

I nodded my head. then, it was time for us to stand on a float, and look pretty. [GREAT]. While, the parade went on i glanced over at the crowd, i see elena..i mean Katherine! She was in plain site..so obvious it wasn't. I knew that she saw me because she gave me a grin. I needed to make sure she stayed in Mystic Falls but how?

After the parade, I went to the grill Katherine followed.

"You look a lot like her you know?" Katherine grins. "It wouldn't be the first time someone looked like another" she said. I turned to her. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"She doesn't matter at the moment" she said. "I've heard that you have had some contact with the infamous Klaus" she asked.

"Who wants to know?" I asked. She gave me another grin.

"Well, you're my safety net." she said caressing my hair.

I pushed her away. 

"Don't you dare go near Elena, you hear me. i swear if you-" i spoke. she laughs at my remark. 

"Don't worry, your poor Elena is safe from me..well for now anyway." she said leaving me to myself. We were speaking in the bathroom and she locked me inside. 

"Help someone?" i yelled hitting the door until someone heard me. finally, matt came and opened the door. i stormed out of the bathroom and went straight to my house.

when i got to my block, i saw Elena and Damon on the porch...kissing. i kept myself hidden until they were done with their makeout session then, i ran after Damon.

"Damon?" i asked standing behind him. he looked as if he knew i was already there standing behind him.

"Yes? how can i help you Miss. Peeping-tom?" he asked smiling.

"what was that about?" i spoke.

"Nothing.." he said.

I gave him a puzzled stare. "I know that you're a vampire damon, but i can always tell when you're lying so tell me what's going on between you and Elena?" i explained.

He came closer to me, it frightened me. He grabbed my shoulders, then he moved a piece of my hair. 

"No you're the one that's been keeping things from everyone, especially Elena" he spoke. i got nervous.

"Uncle John, isn't uncle john to Elena" he said. i felt my stomach drop to the floor. 

"How did you kno-" i whispered out but he stopped me.

"You need to tell her that, i mean since she already met the other peice of the puzzle today" he said.

"what?" i said. Elena's mother appeared out of thin air...and know Elena knows her mother? Damon pulled me close as he whispered into my ears. 

"And she's a vampire" he whispered, then he was gone.

i just stood there, astonished. then i walked up to the porch, and opened the door. I heard whimpering, then i went to the kitchen and saw uncle john laying on the floor bleeding.

"Oh my god." i explained. As he laid there in pain, he mouthed the words 

"Behind you" i turned around and saw Elena..and katherine. katherine was behind Elena? 

"Elena! Watch out!" i explained. she quickly turned around and there before her was Katherine. with all the shock Elena fainted. I hurried and called the ambulance. When they took John away, and while they helped Elena i decided to call Stefan.

"I know i should of told you sooner but, i was confused and scared" i said.

stefan scuffs his shoes, and starts to put his hands into fists. 

" i know Chasity, it isn't your fault" he said. i still thought it was my fault though.

"Could katherine hurt Elena?" i asked.

"No, i don't think so..maybe i honestly don't know at this point" he said.

4/12/2016 RE_EDITED AND REVISED