The Switch

Elena kept away from Stefan that day so she wouldn't blow up on him about the Katherine thing. I think she was trying to figure out what to do exactly. I was a lost for words i didnt know what to do, or what to say. My sister was this magical dopplerganger and some how it lead back to the salvatore brothers & the "orginal" vampires, one of them named klaus. And while i processed all this jenna was in the complete dark, including poor jeremy. So i decided to go for a drive. I ended up on route 56 going out of town near the bridge, yes the one and only bridge that ruined our family. Thats where i went to think...i know it seems messed up but it calms me. I lift myself up and sit on the edge. Then, i feel someone come up behind me.

"I dont want to talk to you, damon not now" i said. A hand touched my shoulder. 

"Darling, im nothing like katherina's toys im much more...intelectral" klaus spoke as he sat next to me. At first i was frighten, but then i felt relaxed to see it was klaus. I smiled but hid the crooked grin. I moaned in a playful manner. 

"Why? Why, this.." i raise both my hands. "All this supernatural stuff needs to just pause for a mintue my brain cant handle it!" i explained. He chuckles. Like he knes something that i didnt. 

"Darling, this is just the begining...there's much more to discover" he smirked, as he reached for my hand. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked as he leaned in closer to me. 

"Not for a mintue" i smirk. Then we go down..the bridge..glidding down almost like flying but not quite. We land in the water. Splashing. 

"What the hell?" i laugh. He gave me a smile as we were both wet from the freezing water. 

"You do trust me, dont you?" he smirks. 

"This does not mean I trust you, it just means I know all your sneaky tricks" I smirk back. 

"I have to leave for awhile, but I'll be back soon" he spoke as moved the water. 

"You're leaving?" I asked. He nodded. 

"It's just business. Then I'll be right back to keep my eye on my dear doppelganger" he said touching my face. I moved away in disgust. 

"Just for youre information we are not friends" i said swiming to the surface. He follows wiyh a stupid smirk om his face. I turn to face him but i accidently bump into him so he grabs me. 

"If you havent realized, yey but i am thr bad guy" he said smiling. I run off even more disgusted. When I get back home Damon is sitting on the porch with roses....roses? Seriously?

He stood up.

 "Friends make secrets, I'm sorry" he smirks. He hands me the roses. 

"Damon, my sister looking like your past lover which turns out to be some magical Dopplerganger is more than a secret" I explain shoving the roses back in his face. I head into the house to see Stefan and Elena hugging. 

"So you're going to just forgive them just like that?" I shouted. Elena looked frustrated but sincere all at the same time. I groan in anger and storm upstairs. I was so angry tears started to pour down my face. Then, Jer walked in I covered my face. 

"They found Vicki's body today" her said sobbing even more than me. Of all days..I thought. Jer Sat on my bed. I went into my arms crying. 

"This doesn't make since at all!" Her cried. 

"I know it doesn't" I whisper. Jer was in so much pain I couldn't handle it. 

"Jer, do you remember what happened at the Halloween party?" I asked. He looked up at me.