Miss Mystic Falls & Damon Fever?

As I look through my closet I can't help but see an old shoebox in the corner of my eye. I reach up and get it. I open it and see a bunch of old pictures of my mom. She was Miss Mystic Falls two times in a row. She was gorgeous like Elena but that's the thing...I don't look my mom because she isn't my real mom..I close the box. I go to the mirror. I haven't gotten dress for school yet.

"You have a flat ass, Chas" I whisper to myself. I shake my head and laugh at myself.

"I have to disagree on that" Damon says. I turn around and quickly cover myself, only wearing my underwear & bra with my blanket.

"Oh my god! Damon get out!" I yell. He laughs. He walks up to me. And moves my hair out of my face.

"Why are you upset?" He ask. I look away wiping the leftover tears on my face.

"Nothing." I say walking to my closet.

"Okay keep lying to a vampire, see where that gets yeah." He smirks. I mock him. After I quickly get dressed, Damon makes himself comfortable on my bed. I put on a beetles t-shirt on, and a pair of black skinny jeans. My style was completely different from elena's, I'm kind of surprised Damon had any interest in being around me because of that. I knew that he had a thing for my sister because will I honestly don't know why since she hated him, and she was with Stefan.

"You need a ride?" Damon asked hopping up on his feet.

"Umm...sure I guess" I said, the next thing I know Damon grabbed my hand and them we were in his car.

"don't ever do that again!" I laughed.

"Super speed isn't something I want to experience again" I continue to laugh. He smiles and starts to drive. When we get to the school parking lot i see that Elena is already there with Stefan.

"Are you still with Caroline?" i asked.

"She was to needy..i called it off." Damon said helping me out of his car.

"Caroline just needs more attenditon than usual people." i chuckled. i stopped walking and noticed that Damon stopped behind me.

"Miss Mystic Falls?" he said reading the bulletin board. i run back towards him.

"you should do this?" he laughes. i start to nervously laugh.

"umm no thanks..that's not my thing." i said.

"Come on, try something new chas." he explained.

"even if i wanted too..i don't have a dress." i said.

"Come bt at my house tonight. i have something that will fix that." he said walking to his car.

The rest of the day all I think about was what Damon planning. After school, I walked to his house. The Salvatore brothers told Elena and I where they kept the spare key so I moved the Bush and reached for the key, unlocking the door. I walk in to silence.

"Hello?" I said.

"In here, lovely" Damon spoke. I saw his hand sticking out from a room. I walk towards his arm. Its his bedroom. He had a huge bed and a famous painting so old I didn't know The name of...I caught a glance of his bathroom...it was like a royal bathroom.

"So what do you have...that will suddenly change my mind" I smirk touching his bed.

"This" he said as I turned around. I walked up to the dress. It was so beautiful!

"Where the he'll do you find something like this?" I explained.

"Being a vampire has it's perks" he smirked. I laughed to myself. He handed me the dress. I went to the mirror and laid the dress over me.

"try it on" Damon spoke. I went to his bathroom and blocked his view of me. It fit perfectly.

"Was this someone's"? I asked.

"Nope" he said sharply. He stood behind me as I stood in front of the mirror.

"Here" as he unraveled my bun and my hair fell down my shoulder he lefted my hair to one side.

"Thank you, Damon" I spoke turning to face him. He practically held my body up. He lifted my chin and then that's when he got closer.

"Damon come out here" Stefan yelled from the living room right before we were going to kiss.

Damon walked away from me, leaving me alone in his bedroom. i walked towards his bed, and noticed a massive pile of books, big books in fact. that's what amazed me, a guy like Damon could read all these passinate, intelligent books and still be such a jerk. then, in the corner of my eye i noticed a journal type book..which it was a journal damon's journal. i picked it up and fliped through the faded pages..i could hear him coming so i shoved it in my bag. i knew what i had done was pretty bad but, i wanted to read it.

"I better get going, thanks i really apperaite it goodbye," i said rushing out of his room. i knew that he could tell i was flustered. i tried to get out of there as fast as i could so he couldn't read my thoughts. When I finally got to my front porch, I opened his journal.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...she's like an angel in disguise. Her name is Katherine and swear she is my one & only true love...

I shut his journal.Damon was definitely in love with Katherine.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked coming up to me. I quickly hide the journal and flash her a gentle smile.

"I just got home...you?" I said following her into the house. She gives me a smile.

"Are you gonna sign up for Miss Mystic Falls?" She said.

"Yes actually..someone talked me into it." I smile to myself.

"Oh who?" She asks surprised.

"Damon"

4/12/2016 RE_EDITED AND REVISED