Family Ties

*Hey Readers! I just like to ask for some input..I honestly don't know if I'm giving the series justice. So please leave comments or vote, it is greatly appreciated! And I would like to know If the way I'm writing this out makes sense! will thanks for reading!*

(It has been a few days since the dinner..and Chastity has realized that Damon is kind of conceded..and she a little annoyed with Caroline for being so distant since she's been dating Damon.)

"Jer can we talk for a moment?" I ask knocking on his door. I walked into his bedroom. He was laying down probably about to pass out.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him. he got up and nodded his head yes.

"Well, you can tell if anything is bothering you, okay?" I say.

"Do you need to talk, Chas?" he spoke gently. I smile.

"Maybe" I laugh.

"What's bothering you?" he says.

"It's umm about Elena, do you like Stefan?" I say messing with my hair. Jer laughs to himself.

"Elena is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, you know?" Jer says.

"I know, I just worry that's all. Even though she isn't my real sister, she's still my sister," I said. he nods, and then our conversation ended when Elena came in.

"Hey, I'm going to the grill and meet Stefan, you guys want something?" Elena says, happier than ever. I smile and shake my head no. there she goes, not without a second glance.

"you want to hang out tonight? watch a movie or something?" I ask Jer putting the pizza in the oven.

"How about the Breakfast Club?" he says taking a sip of his soda. We haven't watched that movie since mom & dad died.I thought. But I mean that movie isn't cursed or something, right?

"Sure, put it in," I say kind of scratchy. After, watching a couple of minutes of the movie I get a text message from Elena.

*Hey just a reminder, Uncle Jon is coming tonight..to visit. BE NICE!*

Great! douche bag is coming. I get up from the couch and check on the pizza. then, the doorbell rings.I wonder who that is?

"Hey Kiddo! how's things?" Jon said pushing his way through the door. i give him mean glare.

"fine, until Satan walked through my door." i smirk smiling. he laughs, and goes to the kitchen.

"Smells good? what's for dinner, Sweetie?" he said.

"Pizza, and it's not for you." i say cutting the pizza.

"Hey sport! still in Football?" Jon says turning to Jer.

"I never was in football...i hate sports," Jer says pausing Molly ring-wold smirking to the criminal on the television. Jon tilts his head, in confusion.

"Where's Elena?" Jon asks like, he cares.

"Out," I said vaguely. "I'm going to bed. Night, Jer" I say walking away from Jon.

"Why are you always so lipid with me?" Jon's voice comes up behind me when I'm on the top of the stairs.

"Because you have always been a douche and I can't handle hearing your voice" I smirk clinging to the stair railing.

"Jen and I are the only family you kids got left, you should think about that"

I smile to myself, "You don't even rank at the same level as aunt Jen does! Never compare yourself to her!" I storm up the stairs and into my room.