Dinner Talk Is Strictly Casual

"You have a new boyfriend too?" I ask holding my cell phone.

"Yeah, it's kind of casual, though. We met on the night of the bonfire. We're kind of a secret...will only from my mom" Caroline giggles.

Caroline's mom is the sheriff. "If Caroline Forbes is hiding the fact that she has a boyfriend from her mother, the guy must be daredevil," I say jokingly. She laughs.

"will anyway about this dinner? Are you excited?" she asks. i let out a sign of frustration.

"i guess I'm excited, i mean it's a date for my sister, and it's like I'm the chaperonage. It's weird" i say looking out the window, to see Stefan walking onto the porch. "will it's showtime, talk to you later," i said.

"Good luck!" she said cheerfully. i tossed my phone on my bed, and went downstairs to see my sister making out with Stefan. i cleared my throat, and then they stopped. Elena gave me a smile.

"Is Bonnie here yet?" i asked leaning against the stairwell. she shuck her head no.

"Okay I'm starting dinner, you continue whatever you guys were doing," i said smirking towards Stefan. he was slightly embarrassed.

i was going to make a salad, and for my main dish steak, because that was the only thing i was good at besides, mac & cheese..in a box. eventually, Bonnie came into the kitchen she was going to help me set up the table..and that's when the doorbell rung. i messy with stuff on my hands, grabs the doorknob.. it was Caroline & Mystery guy! oh my god why is he with her!??

"Caroline? What are you doing here?" i asked.

"I got desert!" she said cheerfully. That was so out of caroline's character...i take the dish from her hands..."thanks"

We all sit down at the table at first it's really quiet until he spoke.

"So Elena, has my dear brother told you about Katherine" he smirked.

"Damon, i don't believe that casual enough for dinner talk." Stefan snapped back. Damon gave out a loud grin, and took a sip of his water.

After dinner, i did some of the dishes from dinner. That's when Damon came in. i continue to wash the dishes without acknowledging him. A plate slips from my grasp but then he catches it before it drops.

"Nice reflexes." i said. he gave me his smile and handed me the plate.

"Should i call you Chas or Chastity?" he said.

"How did you know that?" i explained.

"It seemed like it fit you."

I look at him with a funny expression causing him to laugh. He continued to help me with cleaning up.

"How do you like Stefan and your sister being together?"

"She's happy, then I'm happy." He grabbs a wine glass and pours himself some wine at free will.

"I'm surprised how fast they hit it off though. I mean I thought his whole katherine breakup would at least last a little bit longer than it did" I look to my feet, questioning rather I should ask about this katherine, but I did.

"Katherine? Was she his ex?", He laughed a little at my question.

"Katherine, was more of an ex, she was thee ex. Back when my brother was going through his teen angst stage he met her and fell deeply inlove but, atlas I came back to the house after...serving and she fell for..let's just say things gat really complicated"

"I can tell, where is she now?" stealing a sip from his own cup causing me and him to be extremely close.

"I don't know, one day she just vanished. Something real sinster if you ask me" He chuckles and steals his drink back.

That was the first time we spoke, but it seemed like I've known him for years, i guess some people have that impression. I went to my bedroom, and changed into some Pj's. I decided to read a book to help me sleep. then, i heard a sound from outside. i walked up to my window and saw Caroline & Damon making out...eww. i decide to do a bitchy move..and got my cell phone out and decided to call caroline. I waited for her to pick up but she never did...ugh. i through my phone to my bed.

"bitch." i whispered to myself, a part of me thought she heard me but that's just the jealousy talking. And i shouldn't even be jealous but I am.

4/11/2016 RE_EDITED AND REVISED