Rose The Vampire

A/N: hey I haven't talked to you guys in a while so here it goes.. I'm sorry about the last chapter I was just bored and I wanted to do something like that, a "filler" chapter. I just wanted to thank you for reading my book everyone! even if you don't like it still thank you!!
I still haven't figured out who plays chastity so if you have any nice ideas..let me know. I've been working really hard and trying to figure out the best cover for my fanfiction, that really puts it together.
and I really hope you like my twist on chasity looking like this Elizabeth chick... I mean who is Elizabeth..? that's the real question.. trust me eventually you'll find out lol anyway thanks for being awesome readers!!!

Chasity's POV-

I was groggy, very much so. I wake up in Damon's bed. covered in his blankets. I soon realize he's not in the bed with me thank God! I lift my body up, then I soon realize there was someone in the shower.

"Hello, Damon is that you?" I asked getting up from the ginormous bed.

the lady from the house gets out of the shower half naked.

"Ummm...who are you exactly?" I asked covering my eyes.

she giggles at my innocence.

"Rose. Damn you do look Alot like Elizabeth but you surely don't act like her that's for sure." She smirked as she sliped into a baggy t-shirt.

"okay I'm done with everyone saying I look like Elizabeth! who in the hell is Elizabeth anyway?" I snapped.

She smiled at me and walk towards me. " sweetie it's not my place to tell, you're going to have to ask him for yourself."

"who!?" I said angrily.

"Nicklaus"

that's when my heart stopped beating for a moment. Klaus was the one that I had to ask?
the conversation definitely shut me up for the rest of the day. apparently Rose was one of the second generation vampires. she started to explain to us that she helped the doppelganger, Katherina to escape the original vampires, Nicklaus, Elijah, and koi, and there were two others that I really can't remember the names of..(haha).
Rose and her friend that just recently died because of Elijah had been running for 500 years because they had a bounty on their head.. for helping the doppelganger.

" so technically metaphorically it's not safe to have you in my house?" Damon smirked.

"Our house" Stefan smirked.

Damon mocked Stefan.

" technically yes and technically I am in dangering the doppelganger, Elena also" rose explained.

" well that's just grand" Damon explained.

as rose talked to the others I got out my phone.

Me: Klaus it's chasity. I think we need to talk

Few minutes later

Klaus: What's Wrong love?

Me: if you know what's good for you you'll come and talk to me.

Klaus: Oh really love.

Me: and stop calling me love. Meet me at bridge.

Klaus: kinky I like it! (;

I looked up from my phone in disgust. " well I have to do something normal... for once" I smirked.

as I waited at the bridge my stomach started to hurt. it was guilt I've been lying to them this whole time.

" so love what do you need that was so important" Klaus spoke.

I turned around to see his beautiful face.

"klaus you're going to need to tell me the truth.. about Elizabeth, about me?" I Demanded.

his smile turned into a frown.

" she was Friends with Katherina. I was quite taken with her. but then my brother Elijah meet her and he also was taken with her. she befriended my family. my sister, Rebeccah she was also fond of her." He rambled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"everything happened... She was one of those girls that wanted everything, without any consequences. one day she seduced me, with her list & alcohol. ever since she found out that I was a vampire, she wanted to be one. but it turned out that she wasn't meant to be a vampire, she had problems, depression. so I had to kill her.." He rambled again.