"I'm Mexican"

"I was about to say that!" I laugh.

"You were close"

"And why are you here in London?"

"It's a very long story"

"It's a very long night"

"Ok... As soon as I finished High School, I decided to study Comunication, I would be studying in Mexico, but my friend Karla was here working. As I mised her, I came here to study. It's been two years now."

"And do you like London?"

"Love it! It's been a very cool time." I admit, but i'm not really convinced if it.

"Don't you miss your family?"

"I do, a lot. I tallk with them by Skype, but is not the same as having them next to you"

"Happens the same while I'm on tour. But when I'm with them I spent as much time as I can"

"I wish they could come, but the tickets are very expensive and right now my parents are working. They might come in June, but I'm not sure"

"And how about school? When do you finish studying?"

"In like 14 months, and then face the real world"

"Have you thought about where are you gonna work?"

"Not really, but i'd love to work on the radio. I've always been so curious to see how it looks like inside. But i'm sure I won't work there 'cause is very difficult."

"I'm surre one day I'll be hearing at your radio station."

I didn't realize i've been talking with Harry for almost 2 hours. I look at my watch and it's almost 3 in the morning.

"You want to go?" He distracts me from my thoughts.

"Yes, but I'll have to wait for my friend 'cause she drove me here and it's very late and I don't even know where am I" I growl.

"I can take you home, if you want" He offers.

"Thanks, but I don't wanna bother"

"Don't worry, I wanna help you because I really like you. You are a fun girl"

As unexpected, I blush. It's definitely because of the compliment. I'm not used to this. Especially coming from a good looking guy like Harry.

He notices but he only smiles and we head to his car. I say goodbye to Karla who is totally wasted. Some girls take a photo with Harry.

Harry opens the door for me an then he walks to the drivers seat. I immediately recognize the song from the radio.

mamaaa, just killed the man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead....

I start singing quietly, Harry notices and he starts singing too. When the chorus comes, we both sing (screamed) at the lyrics.

I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango....

We sing all the ride home, meanwhile I am thinking that I didn't realize I am friend of a super star now. I've always thought famous people was selfish, but Harry has been a really nice person so far.

We pull at my apartment and Harry walks with me to the front door.

"Thanks Harry. It's been a pleasure talking to you and meeting you. I thought you were selfish but you are really nice" I regret the last words.