Memo to the Assembly, #5

FROM THE DESK OF NAOMI WELLER

I'm writing to inform you that the memory erasure protocol for Carra Farmorre has been concluded. Overall, all of the subjects completed the procedure without complaint and are now stable, but we have reason to believe the effectiveness was compromised with Taryn Farmorre. I advise bringing her into the clinic again for additional observation until we can decide how to take action.

I'm also pleased to announce that we have completed the next phase in our research: our latest test subjects have had all autobiographical and episodic memories erased while their basic functionality is unaffected. The test subjects have additionally exhibited an immunity to triggers thus far. This latest development is the culmination of many years of research, and on behalf of my department, I invite you to see the results for yourself.

In light of this advancement, my department also urges me to remind you of our agreement. In exchange for our contributions, we are to be exempt from any city-wide memory erasures. I think it goes without saying that you need our skills for any memory erasures to be sustainable. I trust that you will be men of your word.

Best regards,

Naomi Weller

Director of Research and Scientific Advancement