Chapter One: Running In Hell

"Run Irine! Youu look like a sick flamingo!"

Coach maggot was making us run laps.

Why? Well 2 weeks ago the boys were all "Girls are so slow they can't even run laps right."

So of course none of the girls said anything because we knew if we were fighting face to face with only our bear hands the boys wouldn't stand a chance because almost all of us live with boys and we know their weaknesses and how to take them down. In other words pressure points, simple defense, and some duck tape.

"SAMANTHA YOU TOO STOP HOPPIN LIKE A PONY AND RUN!!!"

Irine Sparks my only girl best friend since 6th grade.

Then there's Samantha Dixon.

We're exactly what you would call worst enemies but we have more in common then you would think.

Anyway so coach is making us run 10 laps in the beginning of every gym class because on

Monday the boys and girls are gonna have a relay race and of course coach wants us to win because she's a girl.

Well half the girls already threw up and Maggot doesn't care even though it's disgusting.

After gym class more than half the class was sent home because they were sick to their stomachs. I went to my locker and Dash was already getting his stuff out so i assumed I was gonna be late.

Dash Hayes. In other words my best friend. He always wears this gray beanie. He was born in Australia even though he came to the states when he was a year old he has the tiniest bit of an accent in Aussie.Which is weird because even though I was born in the states I stayed there for 7 years in Australia and that's why I still have my accent. He lost his parents when he was about 7.

Now we're 17. I don't really remember how but I guess after that we just rolled with it and became friends. He was the first guy friend I had and the best words to describe him are really sweet, smart, strong, and funny.

"What up?" He asked.

"Coach. More than half the class was sent home."

"Typical."

"Yea."

"Wanna come over? Ethan and Tyler both have soccer so I'll be home alone eating pizza."

"If you really think I'm gonna pass up pizza then you're crazy. I'm in."

I laughed.

"Great."

We walked to art class and walked past Samantha D. One of the girls who was supposed to get sent home, with her was some other cheerleading chick.

I could hear whispering about how she's so much better than me and blah blah blah.

"You know if you have something to say about me then I'm right here." I said.

She rolled her eyes and blew it off.

"Ugh whatever. Hey Dash would you like to go for coffee later? "

"You know Samantha I'd really like to but I already got some plans."

"Oh well how about tomorrow?"

"Sounds cool." He said

She's a really clingy girl. Why would anyone want to go out with her? I thought guys hated clingy girls.

I was about to kill her I hate her so much. She's just trying to be annoying. She sashayed away.

"You're serious? Samantha?" I asked in curiosity.