5- Meeting Sam

I put the note in my purse one more time before pulling on the antler handle of the Bellamy Bar. I took a deep breath and sat at a table in the middle of the dining area. I took a look around the place, looking at the people sitting at the bar, trying to find out who Sam was. A waiter comes over to ask for my order. I asked for a sangria.

"Can I see your ID?" I pulled out my License and showed him. Another perk of being a dreamer is that, once your sixteen you are legally allowed to drink wines with a proof of 4 to 11. "Thank you." He handed my License back.

Behind the waiter, the door opened and a blonde guy walked through and took his jacket off. He walked to the dining area and sat down a table away from me. I waited until the waiter came back with my drink to move in. I held my breath for a moment and before I could even stand up Sam looked my way and beckoned me over to his table. He must have noticed me when he came in.

I politely accepted his offer and grabbed my drink. He was kind enough to pull out my seat and pushed it in as well.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"Maryana."

"Beautiful name. I'm Sam. Samuel Mercies." My heart sank.

"Is your last name French?" He nodded.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Oh, no reason at all. I was just tired of being at home."

"Oh, come on! It can't be that bad?"

"It is." He sat back and thought about it for a second.

"You're a Dreamer, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Amature though."

"I can now understand what you mean. You know what may be the problem?"

"Hmm?" He leaned in close to my ear to whisper.

"A good lovin'." I smiled, falsely, and said.

"You may be right. But I've too much on my mind."

"Ah, come on!" He chuckled. "You can never have too much on your mind to love." At first, I thought he was sweet, but now.. he's a dog like all the others.

"I'm very structured, sorry." I get up to leave, when he grabs hold of my wrist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Here, let me buy you another drink." I nodded and sat back down. He waved over a waiter and told him to bring me another drink and to put it on his tab.

"How often do you come here? I mean enough to have a tab, but still." He laughed slightly.

"Every Sunday, all my friends know where to find me after Sunday brunch with my parents. Wow, TMI, sorry."

"No, no, it's fine. It's good to stay in touch with your parents. At least you can."

"What do you mean?"

"I left my mom at ten and my dad was insane and in the Looney bin. Dreamers can't be in the same household."

"Oh, wow! I had no clue."

"Ever wanna look my dad up, it's Marcus Norbard."

"Is Norbard?"

"Yeah. Mine too. I must say it gives me the chills sometimes."

"Why?"

"It's association with my dad. I can't wait to marry and finally have relief of it."

"A little harsh, but understandable."

"Anyways. Enough about me, what about you, why are you here alone?"

"Same reason as the new kid in town. Love."

"Bad way to find it. Don't mind me, I tend to speak my opinion."

"Not always." He smiled at me, not through me. Like he could see me.

"Oookay, Romeo, slow down now."

"You know, maybe you're right."

"Im, sorry. I was just saying. Your sweet and all, cute as well, but I don't know you."

******************************

I give Sam a hug as I leave his house. I start towards my car when I feel the sway of an incoming dream. I quickly get in my car before I pass out. I'm safely sitting when I'm dragged under.

******************************

This time X was sitting in my room. In a futuristic green chair. His touch obviously. He's laughing at me, knowing what just went down.

"You're a sick, and twisted asshole!"

"Ha! I'm sorry that my victims don't get the pleasure of feeling my body before they get murdered. Now, details."

"He goes to that bar every sunday, after brunch with his parents. On Tuesdays he plays soccer with his friends."

"That's it?"

"He has a tab at the bar, and pays it off every saturday and has one Southern Comfort, Bailey's Irish cream and butterscotch drink, also known as the Cocksucking Cowboy. On Sundays he has A Crow Left of The Murder."

"Hahahahahaha!!!That's hysterical. Because, because, he will be murdered!"

"GEORGE! This is not funny to me!"

"Hhhhhhhaaaaaaa."

"God, send me to Hell for this." George stopped laughing.

"Don't ever ask of the Holy Father to send you somewhere you don't belong!"

"Do you believe you don't belong in Hell?"

"No. I don't. Thank you very much!"

"Whatever."

"Is there anything else, Bitch?"

"Go off yourself, X!"