"I didn't find it necessary." I replied with a hint of sarcasm in my voice and his brown eyes met mine as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Do you hate me that much?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"It's not like you have given me a reason to like you." I said and he shook his head smiling as he now turned completely to me and I got to see his whole face and outfit. He looked slightly different from the other times I have seen him. His short curly hair was pushed back and it wasn't falling over his forehead as always making his high cheek bones and defined jawline pop out. He was wearing a dark green suit with a beige t-shirt underneath it and matching green dress pants. He looked like he stepped out of a fashion show. He is good looking, I have to admit that, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a complete asshole and bad person.

"Your attempt to sound brave in front of me is amusing." he chuckled throwing down his cigarette and stepping on it with his foot. I looked down at it and then back at him taking a step backwards. I changed my mind; I actually can't wait to get inside again.

"How so?" I asked him.

"Your eyes show fear Angelina." he replied taking a few steps closer to me making me stiffen.

"I better get inside." I said quickly ready to move but his hand grabbed my wrist and he stopped me once again. I could hear cheering and clapping from inside and I'm sure that even if I tried to scream for help no one could hear me. I was here alone with him.

"But I'm enjoying your company. I think you should stay a bit longer." he looked down at me smirking and reached his hand out to touch my cheek but I moved away.

"Why are you here Daniel? You planned this didn't you? Just to scare me." I asked him getting angry.

"I am here because they invited me, I learned about your attendance just before I came here. Though to be honest with you I was really looking forward to seeing you again." he smirked and moved behind me placing his hand on my waist and bringing me closer to him. My hands immediately found his and I dugged my nails into his flesh, applying pressure and causing him to release me.

"Fuck." he hissed examining his hands. They had two deep scratches and a bit of blood was coming out from the small wounds. Good thing I didn't cut my nails.

"Can't you just stop? What have I even done to you?"

"It's not that you have done something to me, I don't hate you Angel I simply want you. When I met you at the restaurant I couldn't do anything because people were watching but now we are alone here and Harry isn't around. I will get what I want." he whispered in my ear and roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me forwards towards a big tree and hid us behind it. He slammed me against it and placed his palms on the tree behind me trapping my body.

"Let me go or I'll scream." I warned him staring intensely into his eyes. He simply smirked again and brought his face closer to mine.

"I dare you." he whispered as his hand moved down to my dress where the split was and he touched my exposed skin causing me to press my lips together. I pushed him and squirmed under him trying desperately to free myself.

"Listen here Doll, you are going to do as I say and right now I want you to kiss me." he growled in my face and I shut my eyes turning my face away from his pressing my head on the tree.

"We can't do anything else but you are going to kiss me. Kiss me damn it!" he yelled causing me to flinch. His mood changed extremely fast and right now he was being really scary. Visions of the night in the hotel where he had me on his bed half naked passed through my mind and I shivered. I felt his cold fingers on my cheek and then they forcefully grabbed my chin tilting my head up to face him. He smiled wickendly at me and suddenly his thumb carressed my bottom lip. My heart beat increased and I gathered all the energy that I have and screamed.