Chapter 20:Epilogue

New Chapter

5 years later

*Jenny’s POV*

It was Liam and I’s five years wedding anniversary and Lou and Rachel were watching Andy and Jessy. Yes I had another baby. Jessy was born almost a year and a half after Andy was. Liam picked both of their names. Andy Niall Payne and Jessy Lexi Payne are our beautiful children. Tonight I was going to tell Liam that I am pregnant again. I love telling him because he gets so happy. I look around the restaurant that he brought me to. I have been living in London since Liam and I married. This restaurant is too fancy for me. “Liam can we leave??” i beg liam before we can even order our food. “Are you ok?” he asks worried. “Yeah this is just too boring for me. Can we go to the park that we take Andy and Jessy? Please?” I beg even more. “Yeah we can.” He gets the check and pays the bill.

We walk to the park that is a few blocks away. I take off my heels and run to the swings. “Li push me!!!!” I whine as he walks over laughing. “You act such like a little kid baby.” “I know but you love me!” He pushes me until i am so high up that he can't anymore. “Baby I have to tell you something.” I say as I slow down so I can tell him face to face. “Ok.” Liam stops the swing and stands in front of me. “Im pregnant again. The doctor thinks it twins.” Liam picks me up from the swing and spins me around. “Im so happy babe!!” “Now Katrina isn't going to be the only pregnant one out of us.” Oh yeah Lex had a daughter a year after Andy was born her name is Christal Jennifer Horan. Katrina and Zayn got married a year after we did and Lou and Rachel a few months after them. Harry and Hanna are still engaged. Lou and Rachel haven't had any luck with having kids. They babysit our kids all the time. Katrina is pregnant with her first kid. Zayn worries about her way more than Liam did with me. Which is surprising if you ask me.

After about an hour at the park we head back to ours. I open the door and immediately get hugged by my sweet Andy “”MUM!!!!! I missed you!!” he screams as I pick him up and carry him. I look over to Liam and see Jessy hugging his legs. I see Lou and Rachel “Aren't you guys suppose to be in bed??” I look at lou and Rachel while saying this, “Andy won't go to sleep before you guys came home because he wanted you guys to tuck him in and Jessy thought it was unfair that we let him stay up so yeah sorry.” Rachel says. “Oh look at the time. We have to go bye” Lou says as he grabs Rachel’s hand and runs out of the house. “Ok party time is over. Bedtime” Liam says. “AWWW” Andy, Jessy and I say at the same time. He laughs and carries Jessy to her room. I carry Andy to his. I kiss him goodnight and tuck him in. “Night baby.” I whisper before shutting his door. I walk over to Jessy’s to kiss her goodnight.  I stop at the door to see Liam tuck her in and say, “Goodnight angel. Daddy loves you.” He is the best husband and father a person could ask for. Jessy looks the most like me. She has blonde hair with blue eyes. Andy looks more like his daddy. He has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I walk into Jessy’s room and put my hand on Liam’s shoulder to tell him to say goodnight to Andy. “Goodnight baby girl!” I say as I kiss her forehead. Jessy puts her arms around my neck and says, “Can I sleep with you and Daddy please!!” I couldn't say no so I picked her up and brought her to my room. I lay her on the bed and let her get comfortable. I go to the bathroom to change into some shorts and a tank top. I climb into bed with Jessy and she cuddles closer to me. Liam walks in and laughs a bit before putting Andy down next to Jessy. Andy cuddles into Liam’s pillow. Liam strips to his boxers and puts some sweats on. He climbs into bed and Andy uses his chest as a pillow. I laugh and Liam says, “Goodnight babe.” “Goodnight Liam. Love you.” I can feel his arm wrap around Jessy and I.

I wake up to Andy and Jessy jumping on the bed screaming, “Wake Up!!!!!” “Ok i'm awake!” i yell back. They burst out laughing at me. I start to laugh and jump on the bed too. “WAKE UP DADDY!!” we yell at Liam. He wakes up and we jump on him. “hey Andy, Jessy, mum has something to tell you.” Their faces light up thinking I bought them a present or something. “Do you guys want to have a young brother or sister?” Andy knows what this means, but Jessy doesn't. “Yes!!!!” Andy yells and pokes my stomach. “I guess.” Jessy says looking at Andy. “You want one so you can see mommy’s tummy get big!” he says poking my stomach. I giggle as Liam starts to kiss it. “OK well you might have both a brother and sister or two sisters or two brothers.” Liam says to them. “Yay!! I hope its one brother and one sister!!” Jessy says.

*Lex’s POV*

*Next Day*

Gosh I can't believe its been five years.  Niall and I are still deeply in love. We live in a small community in london, the rest of the guys along with the girls live in the neighborhood.  I have a  little girl, she is only 4 years old, she has Nialls icey blue eyes  his brown hair, with highlights of blonde from mine, her name is Christal Jennifer Horan. She is named after my grandmother, and her favorite aunt. She is a daddys girl, and Niall loves it.  After the wedding we toured Europe for a month, that was Niall's wedding gift for me. I loved traveling we stayed in many places, it was wonderful.  

My little girl was turning 4 today. She was a spring child and Niall and I thought it was cute.   Just because it matches her bright personality.  She has loves all the boys, her uncles, to death because they spoil her and Andy rotten. Today was a simple family birthday party, the way I grew up, it is all the boys and girls, Andy, and Jessy. Homemade cake from the best baker in the world, me, her momma, and the lads are grilling a couple of things.  Now to get my baby ready for her big day.

Niall ran to the store for me, Chris is still in her bedroom asleep. Making her favorite, which are also mine,  they are chocolate chip pancakes with blueberry syrup, putting four candles in I wait for Ni to show up to go wake up our little birthday girl. Niall walks in that second  with the supplies and puts them in the fridge before coming over to follow me up the stairs to our babies room. Walking into the sea green room my baby girl laid in her bed,curled in a ball, her long mid back hair splayed across her sky blue pillow. Ni and I crawl into bed snuggling our little girl, before waking her up with 4 hands tickling her little tummy and her crazy ass parents singing happy birthday in the worst voices possible.  Squealing she wakes up before attacking both of us in a hug. Ni gets up turning around so she can get on his back to take downstairs to breakfast. Sitting down we start to eat before there is a knock at the door, opening it we find Louis and Rachel walk in. His face brightens when he sees the stack of pancakes on the table. Gesturing for him to go ahead he joins the rest while Rachel and me drag Chris upstairs to get ready. Going through her closet Rachel finds a little purple sundress with yellow polka-dots. Dressing her I brush her hair before pulling it in a fishtail braid and a yellow headband to match the dress.

It was a  “Family” party meaning it was at home and it was the boys and their families, my parents, and Ni's parents. The door opens to see Jenny and Jessy walk in with matching outfits. Both with jean skirts, red converses, red t-shirt, and a red headband.  They looked cute. Hugging everyone we soon head downstairs where we hear laughter come from. When Chris see's Harry she squeals before running into his arms where she throws her into the air.Her and Harry have gotten so close because of the tour and her being his official taste tester in the kitchen. Soon everyone shows up and allows the kids to play in the backyard, while us parents talk and converse about our lives. After eating some bugers and hot dogs off the grill, it was time for cake.

Harry grabs his homemade strawberry cake with vanilla icing. The 4 candles placed around her name and happy birthday. We sing the Happy Birthday song before she blows out her candles. I snap a pic with Andy and Jessy on either side. “What did you wish for Chrissybear?” Louis asks. “Um, a new brother or sister like Andy and Jessy are getting!” She giggles. I hear a splash and Jenny dropped her cup all over Liam, jumping up with Pepsi spilled all over him. Him screaming like a little girl saying its cold. The room erupts into laughter, until I remember something. “Everyone shut up!” I scream everyone stops. “Jenny, is it true? Are you really pregnant?” Nodding her head I pick up my slice, and say “How long have you known?” “Um a couple of days I guess.” “You... you... hugh, you're getting it!” Before I throw my slice of cake at her and start an all out food fight.