Chapter 10: Twins and hospital?

New Chapter

*Lex*

     The girls and I decided we wanted to have fun tonight. Everyone was ready to be let a little loose. So I was sent to look up everything  that we wanted and needed. It was only around 10 in the morning. I found a couple clubs nearby so I sent that to the group while I went to search for something that I always love to do on vacation.  Finding only a couple nearby I am disturbed by someone placing their chin on my shoulder.  Turning my head I see it is Niall. Smiling he moves me from the chair to look what I was looking at smiling. He clicks a couple times before kissing me on the cheek and telling me to get ready. Kissing his cheek I walk to my room where I change into some comfortable jeans, a brown tank, and some purple and brown plaid flannel t-shirt, along with my brown cowboy boots.

    Coming back out of my room I find Niall gone and my computer sitting on the coffee table. I sit on the couch with a bottle water and my phone. Texting my older brother, his girlfriend Shana, and Hunter a friend of mine from school I wait for what Niall has in prize for me. Someone knocks on the door, putting on some apple chapstick and lip gloss I answer it to find Niall.   In some ripped jeans, read polo shirt, and red converses. Taking his outstretched hand I let him guide me to our destination.

       After being picked up by a taxi we take a long journey with my eyes covered by a blind fold.  It is about an hour of driving before the taxi stops and Nialls takes me out. Leading me somewhere I was sat on some wooden bench.  I hear someone talking to Niall and then somethings are being signed before my blindfold is taken off.   I am sitting on a stool and Niall is facing me in a horse stable. I am wide eyed looking around. I see a guy bring out a horse followed by a girl smiling I hick up and climb on the painted horse. I am saddled and waiting for Niall to get on, he has to use a stool. Smiling the boy whispers something to Niall. Smiling he follows my horse as we lead the trails. Following the signs we soon end up on the beach. I slow for Niall to catch up so we can ride side by side.  Making our way we ride side by side in silence only, I was watching Niall and his face as he held onto the saddle horn and reins for dear life.  Talking seemed to calm him we were fine and I told Niall to try to canter with me, he looked at me like I was crazy before I started up Nickel (my horses name) and bolted. I hear a scream and then Nialls contagious laugh behind me, I turn my head to see him laughing and finally learning the easiness of riding.

     All of a sudden there was a gunshot. Then a scream coming from Niall who is still behind me. Reining the horse to a stop I turn to find Niall on the ground unconscious and the horse with labored breathing. I was freaking out. Unsaddling I run straight to Niall.  I am worried when I get there I know he is fine since his breathing is even, but he wouldn't wake up.  I grab Niall's phone out of his pocket since mine is at home.  Sending a text to Liam, Jenny, and myself I hope and pray one of them had their phones nearby.  I am freaking out, I hear evil laughter coming from the woods, I turn to find Eric with a shotgun in his hands. Turning he leaves on the 4-wheeler and leaving us there, alone, with the sunset turning to dark.  I was terrified and didn't know what to do. Laying his head on my lap I play with his hair praying that someone will find us and help us or Liam or Jenny get the text, I am begging for life to work out a little in my favor.

*Jenny's P.O.V.*

      Everyone was hanging around watching Shark Tales. I got bored so I stole Liam's phone and was playing games on it. Throughout all fun of temple run 1 and 2 he gets a text. It said it was Niall, I knew he was on a date with Lex, so it was safe to open. The text read

~Horse shot, Niall is hurt, HELP!!!!~ I was scared. Grabbing the phone and throwing on my converses I yell at Liam to come with me. Busting out of the room, no one in the group knew but me. I dragged him to the lobby where we got where they were, grabbing a taxi I let Liam read the text. He called the ambulance saying we were on the way to that location. Pulling up it was just after sunset and the sun was setting fast. Getting the workers attention we tell them what happened, they lend us some 4-wheelers. The ambulance arrives.  They take a couple with a sled hooked up to it. We follow behind, Liam driving. When we hit the sand I she 3 figures in the distance. Coming closer one of the horses spooks. Getting to its feet and going to protect Lex and Niall. The paramedics were nervous. Passing the horse I lead it closer to the dead one. Liam called the owners telling of the news. Turns out it was an older horse, they were waiting for it to die, but the  shot had been less painful for it.  We watched as Niall was put on the sled and taken to the ambulance about a mile from the trail. Lex was in no state to ride, but she was the only who knew how. Saddling up I sit on the horse, Lex had trained it to follow her since the incident. So it followed behind her and Liam on the quad.