Chapter 5: Secrets

Next Chapter

*Harry’s POV*

           Maybe hugging Jenny from behind wasn’t such a good idea. Usually with girls I can get them to fall for me with one of my award winning smiles. Why can’t I get Jenny to fall for me? Then when she elbowed me I saw something that I think I shouldn't have. Scars, cuts, bruises, that I couldn't have counted on being there.

When Jenny comes out of the bathroom in only a towel I could only stare. Luckily Louis smacks me on the back of my head knocking some sense back into me. I couldn't see all of the scars because she was using her left arm to cover it, and I knew they were on that one for sure.  I was too nervous to look closer because it would be considered inappropriate in everyone’s mind since her arm was on her chest area.  I do wonder where she got those cuts from. Liam walks past me and hands her a bathrobe, his bathrobe to cover her up more to go to the next room to get her clothes.

“Well guys I am also going to go shower since I stink and need one, I will also wake up Niall and send him over.” Lex yells over her shoulder.  

A few minutes later Jenny walks back in wearing a short light purple sundress. She has a bunch of bracelets on her left arm and 2 or three on her right. I’m guessing to hide the scars, cuts and bruises. I look at her and start to let my eyes wander down to her legs. God they were long and tan as I stared I started t bit my lower lip. She had on a pair of purple high top converses. Then she looks at me and sees me biting my lower lip so I stop but its too late. “HARRY!!! QUIT BITING YOUR LOWER LIP!”she yells at me. Everyone in the room turns to look at her and then me.  I was either about to get yelled at or called a  pervert, but I know that I was wrong, and I needed to stop my urges to be near and close to her, she wouldn't go for a guy like me anyway.

*Jenny’s POV*

    “WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!!! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME?? AND WHY WERE YOUR ARMS AROUND ME LIKE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING???!!!”

Liam and harry’s mouths were wide open I tried not to laugh because I was so pissed. Lex walks up to me and says, “Hey go take a shower and cool off before something bad happens.” I didn’t need to respond because I knew I needed a shower. I go to the room where my stuff was and slam the door shut. God what the hell was Harry’s problem. I saw him or at least someone who looked like him following me while I was on my run. Then him putting his arms around my waist pissed me off. I hate when people do that i feel like i’m pregnant or something. I walk out of the room and slam it shut and walk into the bathroom and slam that door shut. I forgot to grab something to play music so i took a quick shower. I got out and then it dawned on me that i forgot a towel so I yell, “LEX!!!! GRAB ME A TOWEL!!!” she laughs and says, “How do you forget to grab a towel?” I don’t respond because I was too cold too. She throws the towel in and I wrap myself in it. Then I walk out of the bathroom and notice everyone in the room staring at me. I hear a smack and saw Louis smacking Harry in the head. Liam walks over to me with a bathrobe so i put in on over the towel. Did Harry see my scars? I hope not. I think to myself as I was to my room to get my clothes. My favorite purple sundress was the first thing I saw so I grab it and a matching purple bra and panty set. i slip into the dress and is about to leave the room when i remember i need some bracelets to cover up the scars. I put a bunch on my left arm and a few on my right. I quickly grab my purple high tops and put those on before I go into the boy’s room. As soon as I walk in it gets really quiet and I notice Harry biting his lower lip. I was still somewhat upset with him so I yell, “HARRY!!! QUIT BITING YOUR LOWER LIP!” and everyone looks at me and then him. His face turned red so fast and he got up and walked over to me but I turned on my heels and walked away towards Niall, who just walked in. “Hey Niall!!! How are you?” I say to him as i play with my hair. Harry gets the message that I dont wanna talk to him. I hope Lex doesnt think im flirting with Niall even though this is the way I flirt with some guys. Niall just says, “Morning Jenny, you gave Liam a scare this morning.” “I did?? well i’m sorry Liam”, i turn to Liam and see that his cheeks are a bit red.”I swear I left a note saying i went for a run.” Harry finally speaks, “I took the note with me when I saw it i’m sorry Jenny please forgive me. I was stupid and i should have never hugged you like that. It probably scared you.” “I wasn’t scared Harry I just dont like being hugged like that with a guy that I barely know.” Rachel and Katrina walk in with my phone and hand it to me.