Chapter 13: All Hate

*3rd P.O.V.*

Well some things are not turning out well for the crew. Harry cheats on Jenny, who already has trust and relationship issues. How is all this going to affect the rest of the crew? Is Liam going to finally have a chance with Jenny? Remember the last night is tomorrow how is this going to work. How will everything play out within the issues of couples and friendship?

New Chapter

*Niall's P.O.V.*

She sits up grabbing her things quickly.Trying to bolt before I could try to talk to her. With the motivation the she still might love me I needed to get her back. Grabbing her wrist I tug her to me holding her as close as i can.I can smell her sweet scent mixed with sweat.  She tries to pull and shift out of my arms, but I wouldn't allow.

“Lex, please stop struggling I just want to talk. Just give me 5 minutes.”  Nodding her head I release her and we sit back down, crossed legged so I can look into her eyes.

“Lex. I am so sorry, for what I did back there. It's just that I have walked into that other times, with my ex's. I just usually after that they dump me and date Harry.  Jenny saw you packing and trying to leave.  My heart broke after you said those words of leaving. Jenny knocked sense into me before any of the lads could, she didn't let me suffer like I should have for hurting you so much. I understand now why you hide and I am sorry for that. It's just I am a messed up man with too much crap laid on his shoulders. All I really wanted to say was I am so sorry for hurting your feelings like I did. If I could take back what I said I would.I would love to still be your boyfriend, but if I can't just can we at least try to be friends, and at the lowest civil to one another for the group? I have one thing to say though, I really am truly, madly, deeply, in love with you.”   I look up from my hands and I find Lex sitting there looking at her hands in her feet, silent tears falling from her eyes. Scooting closer I slowly place my hand on her cheek and wipe her tears away.  She lifts her head so her eyes meet mine. We both slowly lean in closer till our foreheads are touching.

“Niall, I am not a toy. My emotions can't be played with a lot.  So if I agree to this will it be until something really pulls us apart.”  She murmurs her minty fresh breath hitting my face.  Intertwining our fingers together  I lean forward and close our deal with a sweet kiss on the lips. When we pull apart and our eyes flutter open we meet each others eyes smiling like maniacs.

“I think we both need a shower.” she says out loud. I bust out laughing followed by her. Rolling back I was laughing until it was hard to breath.

“Love, was that tell me nicely that I stink?” I ask with a smirk.

“No, Niall just I really stink from running, and since you hugged me, my sweat is now all over you I was being nice and telling you  that.” She says. “But, yes you do stink  Ni.” She busts out laughing before running back to the hotel.  oh now she wants to be chased and punished.

“I am going to get you love,even it means my last breath.” I yell before running after her. I finally catch her around the corner where she is laughing against the side of the building.

“Love, it was suppose to be difficult, not easy. “ Say while wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

“Ni, just stop. I need to breath I just ran a lot of laps and am tired, so how about you give me a piggyback ride home.” She begs pouting her lips and hanging her arms up. Smiling I turn, Sliding onto my back I hold her under her large, round, sexy ass , carrying her back to the hotel.  It was heaven.

When we entered the hotel room, it was quiet the lads were all watching a movie, without Harry and the girls. I was confused. Lex's laughing went quiet as she slide down my back and onto the floor, looking at the guys.  Before I could stop her she bolted down the hall to the rooms. Slamming open the first door she smiles slightly before going to the other 2, the second was empty, but the final one was open.  She growls under her breath before she stalks into the room. I follow behind her were I find Harry in a bed curled in the fetal position.  Lex is standing at the end of the bed staring at him with the most killer look, it was murderous.