Chapter 12: a bit of love HATE

*3rd P.O.V.*

What caused Jenny to flip? What did Lex see at the end of the bar? What will happen? I know the cliffhanger is hard, but I am already working on the next chapter. Be ready babies something big is about to happen.

*Lex's P.O.V.*

I couldn't believe my eyes.  There sitting across the bar from me is Harry, with his  ex girlfriend, Caroline Flack. Her on his lap, with her arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't believe my eyes. Pulling out my phone I watch in horror as he pulls her in and kisses her. I felt horrible for Jenny. After snapping a couple pics of them snogging I bolt out of the bar back to the hotel.

Walking into my room I find Niall and Liam sitting on the couch talking.I knew I cried, but when Niall saw my face I knew it was worse than I thought.  Niall bolts up from the couch pulling my into a hug, whispering comforting words to me.  How could he do this to her. With all this going on the girls and I leave the day after tomorrow.  I need to get this fixed before Jenny goes through this.

“Lex what's wrong? Where were you?” Niall muttered near my ear.

“Uh, I was kinda of pissed when Liam came over and not Harry when we got back. So I needed to go find to Harry and have a long talk with him. When Liam told me where he was my roof top just blew. Changing I run down the street to the bar he was at.  I went in a sat at the bar where I was able to scope around for Harry. It didn't take long cause I found him across the bar from me, drunk and making out with Caroline.  He was fucking making out with her, when his girlfriend was having a break down, I mean what the hell Harry!” I shout.

“Love, you gotta calm down before you wake the rest, especially Jenny. She doesn't need to know about this, at 4am in the morning. Why not we all go to sleep and will talk about this is the morning with Harry.” Niall says in a whisper. Nodding my head I kiss him on the cheek before sliding my head onto his chest and falling to sleep the best way, with him playing with my hair.

I wake the next morning to aws and flashes of light. Trying to turn over I am pulled closer to a warm chest.  Finally opening my tired I eyes I look where the most recent flash came from and found the group excluding Liam and harry there. Something moves under my  hand. I turn to find Niall just waking up.  I peck them on him on the lips before getting up to go to the bathroom.

After showering I changing into ripped jeans, a flowy clay red tank, and  black flats.Going to the kitchen I find everyone eating except Harry. Eating up I wait for Liam to finish, I look at Niall and we nod our heads.  Thanking everyone I follow the boys back to their room. Everyone said they were going out to do something. We told them we were tired and would meet them later.  

Entering the room no one was there so we sit and relax watching a movie. About half way through Dodgeball, when the door opens and a hung over Harry enters.  Sunglasses cover his bloodshot eyes. When I see him I am about to bolt after him, but Liam holds me down while Niall talks to Harry first about not showing up last night. Only Harry's excuse was he slept at a friends, rolling my eyes when he said that the boys finally let me go and have my fun. I take Harry to the kitchen where I dim the light and sit him across from me, like an interrogation.

“So Harry where were you last night? Everyone came over, but you?” I ask with a questioning look.

“Uh, all I remember is drinking at some bar and then waking up in a different hotel this morning.” He mumbles while running one of his hands through his hair.

“Uh, Harry, lad, you did more than just drink last night.” Liam said.Harry looked at us confused before Liam nodded to my phone.Taking it out and putting the pictures up I hand it to Harry.  I watch his face as it turns from shock to hurt.   Before he stands up pushing the chair against the wall and stalks to his room. I look at the boys nervously. Liam is about to go after him, but I hold him back. Handing him to Niall I tell the boys to hang back while I talk to him.