Chapter 17: Wishes come true, promises kept

New Chapter

*Jenny’s P.O.V*

When I tried to follow the rest of the group off the stage. Liam tugs me back to him. Turning to face him I watch in fascination and horror as he slowly gets down on one knee.  Taking a box that Louis hands him from behind. It is a little bigger than a ring box. Opening it up it is Toy Story themed. Looking at the lid it says 'Marry Him!' I was in shock. I couldn't hold back a choked sob before nodding my head a million times. Liam's nervous face breaks out into a smile. He stands up and i pull him into a hug. I kiss his neck the way he likes it too be. He lets go of me and grabs my hand and slowly put a ring on my finger ring. I look down at the ring and notice its simple but beautiful at the same time. It is a silver band with three diamonds the one in the middle is a purple, our favorite color. I kiss him on the lips in front of the whole school. I know they are the most supportive of our relationship but, I don't care what others have to say. He is my everything. I love him.

Once we finally get off the stage the girls run over to me and Liam puts his arm around my waist. “OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE ENGAGED!!!” Rachel screams. I smile and nod my head. “You two are going to have cute babies!!!” Lex says. Liam’s face is filled with shock. I smile and kiss his cheek. I wink at her and put my finger to my lips to silently silence her. She understands and keeps her mouth shut. “I can't wait to see what the wedding theme is going to be.” Katrina says. “Maybe we could have a Batman themed wedding..?” I say/ask Liam. He pulls me close and picks me up and spins us in a circle. “Anything you want, babe.” he says to me. I laugh and after he is done getting both of us dizzy he puts me down.

A slow song comes on and Liam grabs my hand and pulls me into the middle of the dance floor. I smile as I let our bodies sway to the beat. He pulls me close and whispers, “I asked Trev for your hand in marriage. I know you would want him to walk you down the aisle so I thought I would ask him for your hand. I know its old school and..” I didn't let him finish because I wanted to kiss him so badly. This kiss was different but a great different. I was kissing my fiance. “Liam, i love the fact the ring is simple. I don't like something that is all baling and shine. This ring is just for me. The fact that you asked Trev for my hand in marriage. I love old school romance. I love you. ” He kissed me and said, “I will always love you no matter what people think or say. The ring reminds me of you. Simple but yet oh so beautiful. I love you with my whole heart.” I can feel my cheeks turn red. No matter how many times he compliments me i still blush.

The slow song dies down and is replaced with an upbeat party song. When the singer starts to sing i notice the song is Dirty Paradise by Reece Mastin. I smile as I remember the last time i danced with Liam to the song. Liam starts to walk away but I grab his hand and start to dance against him. This time he pulls me even closer and starts to somewhat dance along. I laugh at his failed atempt. I can see the girls and the boys dancing so i say, “Lou and Rachel get your butts over here!!” Knowing they will gladly dirty dance with me. They come over and Rachel and I start to grind on each other. I look at the boys and their faces are priceless. “Look at the boys.” I scream to Rachel over the music. She looks and laughs. Then someone grabs my waist and turns me around. I am now facing Lou, he has an evil smirk on his face as he start to dance on me. I laugh and dance on him and Rachel. Liam notices and steps in between Lou and I. Lou starts to pout but Rachel kisses him and he then drags her off to get something. Liam says, “No guy is allowed to dance with my soon to be wife except for me. ” I smile and kiss him. The song is now over and the rest of the band and the girls come over to us.

“So Jenny, Niall kinda told me that you planned this whole thing. Well most of it.” Lex says. I look at Niall and he says,”I can't keep a secret when she kisses me.” I laugh and say, “Liam and i planned almost everything. He went on his own to propose to me. We also have an after party planned.” Everyone, including Liam, look at me as to say an after party?? I laugh and say, “I'm joking, I know you all want to hang out and do um stuff tonight so I got hotel rooms and there are five. One for each couple. I made sure that there are extra clothes for the girls to change into and I grabbed a few things for the boys. Oh and there are about five boxes of condoms in each room. I didn't know what was gonna happen so yeah just to be safe.” I say the last part really fast but, of course, Harry heard. “Liam and Jenny are gonna have SEX tonight!!” He yelled and the rest of the group looked from Liam to me and then back. I smiled and grabbed Liam’s hand and took off running.