Chapter 18:Jenny's Wedding

Jennys wedding

Two days before the wedding Jenny’s POV

I woke up to my stomach hurting, all the food in my stomach from the night before was turning in it. I felt like I was going to be sick. I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, my mouth being covered by my hand.  Getting to the toilet just in time I throw up in the toilet, emptying the contents in  my stomach. I felt someone rub my back and pull my hair into  a messy bun.  Liams sweet voice says next to me “Babe, you  have been getting sick a lot lately.” I haven't told him that I haven't had my period since Prom. I thought it was because I was stressed about the wedding and planning it perfectly.  Once I was done I flushed the toilet  and said “I haven't had my period since prom. I didn't really think about it cause I thought it was just because I was stressed about the wedding.”  Liam's face shows worry yet love. “Babe, take a shower and get ready for the day. I will be back.” Before I could say anything he got up and walked out of the bathroom and downstairs.

About 30 minutes or an hour later I was done with my shower and I just got finished getting dressed Liam walks in the bathroom. He had a bag from the pharmacy store down the street. “Babe, I got you all the ones they had, there are three different types of tests.” He put the bag on the sink and left.  I peed on the sticks and washed my hands. Once I was finished I waked out in the room to find Liam sitting on the floor with his back on the side of the bed, facing the bathroom.  I walk over and sit on the bed with my legs on either side of his body.  I run my fingers through his hair. He looks up smiling. “Five minutes” is all I say. “What?” He asked bewildered. “We have to wait five minutes to see if I'm pregnant.”  He turned around and kissed me. I  was scared that if I was he would call off the wedding and leave me. Five minutes later we stood up and headed towards the bathroom. ONce we reach the room I stop. What if I was? Would he leave me? Would he be upset if I wasn't? Would he be upset if I was? Liam turned and said “Babae, it doesn't matter, I will love you no matter what.” Kissing the side of my head. These words gave me the confidence to walk the rest of the way into the bathroom. I scanned the counter and looked at the tests and they were all positive. “Babe, I think I'm pregnant.” Liam walks over to me and kneels down and pulls my shirt up to show my little tummy, kissing it all over, it was ticklish, making me giggle.

There is a knock on the door, Liam stands up and heads toward the hotel door. Catching his arm before he answers I say “Can we tell everyone at the wedding please?” Nodding his head, kissing my cheek he opens the door, Niall is standing there in jeans and a sweatshirt.” “We are having breakfast in 20 minutes.” “I bet you want it now.” I say making fun of him.  Grumbling he heads back to his and Lex's room. After changing quickly I take Liam's hand as we walk down the hall the Harry and Hanna's room to eat since he was cooking.  I am still scared that Liam will come to his daddy direction senses and leave me. I can feel the tear well up inside my eyes but I make sure to take deep breathes before knocking out Harry’s room. Once we knock and enter we sit at the table and start to talk. “We are kidnapping Jenny tomorrow since the groom and bride aren't suppose to see each other the day of their wedding.” Lex says. “But the wedding is in two days. Its not tomorrow!” I almost scream. If the girls see me sick they will start to ask questions. “Yeah but we thought that maybe it would be easier and less tempting for Liam and you.” Katrina says. “And the night of your wedding it will be like you haven't seen each other in forever.” Rachel says. “It will so romantic!” Hanna finishes. “Babe its fine If you need me you can text and call me.” Liam says as we finish up the food. Maybe the longer they don't see each other the longer they will be up on the honeymoon!!” Harry says. I throw a fork at him but it hits Lou. “Oww” “Sorry lou i was aiming for harry.”  Harry smiles and winks at Liam. “Leave them alone, Harry” Hanna says defending me. “Thanks Hanna!” “Your welcome I think its sweet how you don't wanna be away from your future husband. I can tell you really love him. I can't wait to see what your kids look like... if you have any.” I swear my face went from bright red to pale in less than 2 seconds. I felt like I was going to get sick. “Are you ok? You look really pale!!” Lex says grabbing my hand. “Babe?” I couldn't talk. I felt so sick. I was afraid if I opened my mouth i would get sick. I run out of the room and into Liam and mine’s and headed straight to the bathroom. I throw up into the toilet and prayed no one followed me. I felt so stupid for letting the having children comment get to me. Would they approve of me being pregnant? Am I ready to be a mom? “Jenny are you in here??” Liam calls out. I stand up and walk over to where the voice was comign from. “Do you think i'm going to be a good mother?” I ask with tears streaming down my face. “Oh babe, I think you will be the best mother ever.” “I don't want our child to grow up like me. I don't want them to be like me.” Liam walks over and brushes the tears from my face. “Babe, go lay down. You need to sleep its been a long few weeks. Nothing important is going on today so you can sleep.” I went to the bed and laid down and five minutes later I was asleep.