Chapter 4: Crap

We let out a chuckle before the guys look at us in awe.  

New Chapter

*Lex's P.O.V.*

               The boys were giving looking at us with smirks on their faces. We girls were looking at each other confused.  Liam decides to speak, since he is daddy Directioner.

“Well, ladies we so happen to be staying there tonight, would you like a ride?”

We look at each other in shock before Jenny being her yells “YES!” Then jumps. He catches her and holds her like she is a child on his hip. The girls and I roll our eyes and follow the boys and Liam, who is still carrying Jenny on his hip to their bus. Crawling in, I watch as Liam throws Jenny onto the couch and tickles her, and soon Harry joins. Katrina and Zayn walks by us to the back. Rachel follows. Niall, Louis, and I sit on the other couch and watch Jenny get tickle attacked. Soon Paul stops the bus telling us that we were here.

Smiling we climb out and get Katrina, Rachel, and Zayn.  Louis goes back to get them and comes out with an asleep Rachel in his arms.  Zayn and Katrina walk side by side as we make it into the lobby. Jenny and I check in first with my mom’s card, the boys goes next. We turn out our room was taken and we got bumped up to a huge suite next to the boys. Dragging our bags up all the girls put our stuff away. Each of us girls share a room with twin beds though so we were okay with it.  Splitting up Rachel actually started to open up more and went to hang out with Louis; Katrina joined Zayn in the boy’s room to do whatever. Jenny also went over to play call of duty with Harry and Liam.  Niall and I decide to stay in my room and watch Pitch Perfect.  I don't know when but I feel asleep during the movie with my head on Niall's shoulder.

*3rd P.O.V.*

               All throughout the 2 rooms everyone was tired and slowly they all nodded off. Zayn and Katrina on the boys porch were snuggled up and watching the view slowly nod of. Katrina with her head on Zayns shoulder and his arm wrapped around them, snuggled tight in a fleece blanket.

               Louis and Rachel are out on the girl's porch both laying on the floor with her blanket and pillows staring into the stars. Rachel's head on his chest and a smaller blanket laying over both of them.  Both let out calming even breathes to match Louis heartbeat.

               Niall is holding Lex as he slouches into the couch for more comfort and pulls her bed quilt over them. Lex is fast asleep on his shoulder, flicking the TV off he soon joins her in dream land.

               Liam, Harry, and Jenny are slowly stopping the tournament of Call of Duty.  Liam crashes first lying out on the couch. Soon Jenny joins, sitting up using the couch as a back falling asleep. Harry watches as she sleeps peacefully, wishing he had her in his arms. But soon the sand man comes to him too and allows him to pass out beside Liam.  All is quiet, all are asleep, now we wait until after the morning peak.

*Jenny's P.O.V.*

                I wake up to a stiff back and Liam and Harry passed out on the couch near me. Quietly I sneak out of their room and go to mine. Finding a sleeping Niall and Lex I quickly go to my room before pulling out my camera and taking a couple of quick pics before putting my camera back and changing into my workout outfit. Slipping into a purple sports bra and a white belly tank. Stripping from my jeans from before I pull on some purple short shorts that match my sport bra, before pulling on and lacing my shoes. Going into Rachel’s purse I grab her iPod. Going back to the boy’s room I find a paper pad and write ~Gone on a run, be back later. Will pick up Starbucks~ with that I go down to the lobby and to the workout room where I stretch for my run.  After that I put on my favorite song One More Night by Maroon 5 .Starting I go for a relaxing run at about 11 a.m.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

                I wake up to not find Jenny in our room. Going into the kitchen I see a notepad. It read the Jenny was going for a run and would get Starbucks for all of us.  Grabbing the not I go to my room before pulling on some basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Stuffing the note in my pocket I head out the room to follow Jenny.   I guessed on going to the left, because Starbucks was right, and there was a park to the left.  I soon see her running at a steady speed ahead of me bouncing her head up and down to the music. After about the second lap she keeps looking back so I hide behind anything I could find. Then I watch as we come to the side entrance of the park. Bolting she runs through traffic across the street.  I was terrified for her life.

               Watching as she dodges all the cars like an expert and soon slowing down and going into the Starbucks.  Crossing the street after her I see her in line in the after order. Sneaking up to her I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her from behind. I did not get the reaction I was looking for. I got a elbow to the gut, and did it hurt.

*Jenny’s POV*

After I ordered the coffees for the girls and I i felt someone hug me from behind. I was terrified so I did the only logical thing, elbow gut them. I heard a grunt and spun around to see who the guy was. “HARRY!!!” i screamed. I was so pissed that when my order got there I didn't know what to do. I ran out off Starbucks with the coffees straight to the hotel room. Once I opened the door to my hotel room I saw Liam flipping out, but the rest of the group was gone.  Then Louis and Lex walk in all sweaty, knowing her she went to work out.

*Liams P.O.V.*

     This is not happening. When I woke up I couldn't find Harry or Jenny either. Looking around the room I find Zayn and Katrina asleep on the couch on the porch. I let them sleep, going to the other girls room I knock. Louis answers the door with a smile. He looked like he just got up.

“Oh, hey, um... I will be back me and Lex are going to work out together.” Louis says before sneaking passed me.  Nodding my head  he passes me to go to our room. Lex walks out of one of the back rooms in a sweatshirt and some track pants.  Smiling I turn to her.

“Hey Lex, do you know where Jenny and Harry are? I haven't seen them yet this morning. “

    Shaking her head Lex thinks. “Well I know that Jenny usually runs in the morning but she would have left a note saying she was going. That is odd that she didn't.” As for Harry I don't know him that well, what do you think he would be doing at this time of the day?

After about 20 mins looking for Jenny and Harry, Jenny walks into the room with a  tray of Starbucks coffee and a flustered face. She looked like she was going to murder someone. Then Harry walks in behind her and she puts the tray down and turns around and gives him the most murderous glare that could kill anybody, then she  starts yelling, “WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!!! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME?? AND WHY WERE YOUR ARMS AROUND ME LIKE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING???!!!”Harry’s mouth and mine were wide open. I couldn't believe she just said all of that. Lex walks up to her and whispers something in her ear. Jenny walks away towards the bathroom and Lex and Louis ask Harry what he did. “Harry I am going to say this once. What did you do?Jenny does cuss, but never does much, at least not like that. I never seen her like this, but once and that was not pretty. Correct it now, or tell me so I can help you.” We then heard a door slam shut and another one open and slam shut. “What’s Jenny pissed about?” Rachel asked. Harry finally started to talk, “Well I woke up and noticed Jenny wasn’t there so I went looking for her and found a note in the kitchen saying she went out for a run. So I changed and went for a run too. Then she looked back and I guess she saw or felt someone watching her so she ran into traffic. I was afraid for her safety! Then i saw her at Starbucks and I went up to her and put my arms around her stomach from behind and hugged her. She elbowed me in the stomach.”

Lex tried to hide a laugh and said, “You are so lucky usually when someone especially a guy does that she hits them where it hurts the most. I wonder why she didn't?” I said, “He is way taller than her so she probably meant to but missed because of the height difference.”  Then we hear Jenny yell, “LEX!!!! GRAB ME A TOWEL!!!” lex laughs and replies, “How do you forget to grab a towel?” jenny doesn’t reply to the smart remark.Lex grabs her a towel and throws it into the bathroom