Chapter 9: Harry and Jenny

New Chapter

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Ok mate you can do it. You can ask her out. Come on you got this. She is not that scary. I was giving myself a pep talk in my room waiting for the rest of the group to show. It turns out Louis and Lex went and worked out for a while, Liam was talking on the phone with somebody, and Jenny was asleep on the couch.

I hear a knock on my door. I yell a come in. Louis pops in smiling his hair wet probably from his shower.

“So I heard from a little birdie or more like a really good rumor that you like Jenny. Am I right mate?” He asks leaning aganist the door frame.

“You heard or guessed right. Now what do I do?” I beg.

“I know the perfect thing, but I need help so be right back.” With that he walks out of my room. Letting out a hugh I fall back on my bed. I am sitting there thinking about how Jenny looked when I first saw her.  Skinny jeans, purple crop top with white tank underneath, and her matching purple converses.  I am pulled out of my day dream when I hear a cough and a 'let me down louis!' I sit up to find Lex thrown over Louis shoulder. Smirking he walks past me and throws her on the bed beside me. She tucks, but rolls right off the bed with an 'omph.' Whoops. Anyway.

“Lex, Harry has something he needs your help with. So bye.” With that louis left, but before he could shut  the door Lex yells out

“Louis whatever your middle name is Tomlinson, you better watch your butt, cause it aint gonna be there by the time I am done beating the crap out of it!” she yells, I look at her like  she is crazy, pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she smirks at me before saying

“Now how may I help you Mr. Harry Styles?”

“Well you see I really like, your best friend Jenny, and wanted to ask her out. Now how would be the best way to do it?” I say nervously.

“Well I now see the issue. The best way to ask her out is take her out for a nice dinner then, ask her out right before you kiss her goodnight on the cheek. Now to make it more comfortable I will invite her to dinner with me and Niall, and Niall will invite you. Now  can I go so I can kill Louis?” she says sweetly. Nodding my head she lets out a amazon women war cry before running out of the room. Laying back on the bed I think about the plan she gave us, it was perfect.

*Lex's P.O.v.*

~aaaaaahhhhhhhh, Jenny is about to get a guy that is actually like her. She needs that now, but the whole issue is all the crap pulled by Eric over the past needs to be fixed, by her falling for Harry instead of Eric.  Lets just hope this plan works.Now where is that little boy... Louis!~

Running down the halls I hear a scream come from the couch before strips try to bolt pasted us. Nothing was working for him jumping on his back he falls like a tree in the forest struck by lightning. With that he gets a smack in the ass and a kick in the balls. Smiling looking at my work I dust off my hands and walk out of the room to get ready for a nice dinner with Niall, Harry, and Jenny.  Now how do I get Jenny to come up with me.  Going into our room I find Niall sitting on the couch sipping on some orange soda, smiling I come up beside him sliding beside him while grabbing the soda and taking a sip. He is laughing at me before kissing my cheek and taking his drink back.  I lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around mine snuggling into him I watch the latest Big Time Rush episode.  The episode ends and I tell Niall our plans. Kissing my cheek he goes to get ready as I go and find Jenny to tell her the news.

        “Jenny get your ass in here we need to get ready!” I yell in the room. I walk into hers to find her coming out of her shower wrapped in a towel.