Chapter 15: Bye-bye girls, we love you still

*3rd P.O.V.*

Well well well some interesting things have happened between the group. First off though LIAM AND JENNY GOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!  It was so cute when Zayn was crying over Katrina aahhhhh. Tear.  Then Lou and Rachel having a simple good-bye kiss because of her stupid mother.  So much has happened. Rachel and Katrina have left, but Lex and Rachel still remain. Trevor will hopefully not pick them up soon, because the time with the boys is precious.  Now what is Harry gonna pull? he was pissed since he screwed up twice, not ONCE, but TWICE. He is such an idiot.

*Lex P.O.V.*

Today has just been a hard day overall. Both Katrina and Rachel left, meaning we have Lou and Zayn in depression. On top of my depression of my sisters death anniversary.  Finally we decided on a simple movie and order in. Snuggling up on the couch with Niall was the best feeling that could block out the memories. We were watching the newest Step up. It was a cheesy romantic movie along with some other music for the  boys. Soon I am nodding off,  my head resting on Niall's shoulder I allow myself to sleep for the first time in 4 years this day. It made everything worthwhile between us.  With that my dreams were of the good or could have been future with my sister And Niall.  All was well in my fairytale land.

I slept for a while until I felt someone play with my hair and tickle my hip by pinching it lightly. Squirming I try to get in a comfortable position, but nothing works and I soon am woken up from  my state. Turning my head to a sheepish looking Niall I give him a glare.  Then the smell of fresh pizza hits my nose I bolt of the couch and into the little dining area of the suite. Finding everybody have a plate full I run to the boxes and grab my favorite, cheesy crust, jalapeno meat lovers, YES the boom. I turn to Jenny smiling since she knows my parents banned pizza from the house, so only when I am traveling or at a friends house I can have pizza.  Turning to join the rest of the group at the table a warm body with two strong arms traps me to the counter. Setting my food down I turn to Niall. “Babe, I get a glare and a bolt, but no wake up kiss I am insulted.” Niall pouts at me. I hear the table behind us let out short laughs. Shaking my head I turn back to Niall and say “Well sorry I was hungry, and they have jalapeno  pizza, I never get that anymore. But you love me right?” I pout at the end giving him a puppy dog look. I watch as his face shifts before going back to the questioning look we had before. “Also I will give you something better than a good morning peck, but a nice, perfect, match made in heave, sense...” I was going to say more but his lips drop down on mine, letting the kiss became the kiss that we both wanted, no needed.  His tongues slips into my mouth and there was no other way to describe it until we hear hooting and hollering coming from the table do we break apart. “Oh dear God my eyes!” Lou screams. “Oh great another happy, but not me.” Harry grumbles. “Get some Niall!” Zayn and Liam scream while Jenny screams “Oh, My, God, Lex has got a hidden sex kitten, get him Lex!!!”  My face reddens so much that I hide it in Niall's neck while the rest of the group just laughs. Finally I am able to pull away and enjoy my dinner, and never forget the Ranch.

* Lou P.O.V.*

Well Lex was out like  a light about 45 minutes into the movie. So around 30 minutes later we ordered the pizza expecting she would be up.  After the hour wait, since we order about 10 pizzas all different in some way. When they came all of us ran to the kitchen following Liam with the pizza. When I counted the heads, we were missing two people. I go back to the living room finding Niall. “Hey lad are you coming to eat, your usually the first in line?” I ask. I points to the hair on his shoulder and I understood. He was waiting to Lex to wake so she could join us. “Well lad, better wake her because the pizza only stays so warm.” With that I head back into the kitchen, grab my slices and enjoy eating away the depression that has set in since Rachel left.