Chapter 8: The date

*Lex's P.O.V.*

    Now you see Jenny loves to get dirty, so me being the best friend I am decided that I was going to help her cool off.  She was yelling and bitching to me for about 15 minutes when then she remembered she was still in the pool with the boner boys. So that was a hectic time. When she remembers she jumps out screaming, grabs her towel wrapping it around her and running  out of the pool room.  My best guess back to our room for a LONG shower.  When the boys have finally cooled off and got out we all dried off and little before going up to our rooms to shower.  When I walk in I find Jenny laying out on the couch with pajama pant on with betty boot on them, and a  red tank, you could see she had a white sports bra on under though. Passing her I head to our bathroom to shower.  Washing my hair with melon/cucumber shampoo and conditioner, along washing my body with the body wash flavored melon/cucumber. Pulling on my robe I sit on my toilet and start painting my toe nails black. Katrina told me about the group matches tonight so I wanted to dress okay with it.  So the start of the long 2 hours process begins.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

    I want to talk to Jenny about how to ask Lex out. She was such a sweet girl and I didn't want to ruin anything. Today at the pool when Jenny was singing and I had Lex in my arms I was set, nothing could ruin the moment. So I called Jenny over to our room to ask her about LEx before our date tonight. Soon there was a knock and I opened it to find jenny in some red, black, and white pajamas.  Letting her in I sit in the lounge chair and she sits on the couch so we are looking at each other.

“Thanks for coming over Jenny I just have something to ask you really quick.” I say shyly.

“Hold on let me guess Niall you really want to ask Lex out and wanted to make sure it was okay with her best friend.” I nod before she keeps going. “Also you want to know how to and is there anything you should watch out for and be careful of not to hurt her feelings. Am I right?”

“Completely.” I mutter loud enough for her to here it though.

“Now Niall it is simple, she is an easy girl to please if you know her. She has been asked out a couple of times, but never said yes, you see she is shy at heart. The way you see her now is very rare in the school atmosphere.I love her like this and want her to bring it out more, but she had some issues with bullying when she was younger and it was BAD. I asked her about it one time and I almost got punched in the face. She hides herself with anger and punching. So don't ask her about pain in the past. Also she LOVES to read and Loves animals. She has a black 2nd chance cat named Lila and she acts like a dog while sleeping. Her dogs she has had since  she was 10 just died and it was her first so it hurt. Anyhow just make her happy, and laugh, but she hates her laugh. Other than that I think you can figure out the rest. So good luck and I know she likes you, so don't lead her on and break her  heart, but if you do One Direction will become a boyband of 4 British guys. So bye Niall.” With that she stands up and leaves me in shock. ~'Holy crap  she threaten my life to to heartbreak her friend. I am screwed when it is time for us to leave. ~

    With that I get up and change and get ready for the date of a lifetime.

*Lex's P.O.V.*

    I  am dressed in a simple outfit. My black skinny jeans, a gray beatles t-shirt, simple silver flats, and a yellow beanie.  I touch of  make-up to look natural, and skin tone eye shadow that held a little sparkle.  I walk out of the room to find Jenny coming back in, that is weird she was in here when I left, Oh well.  I head to the kitchen to get some water when Jenny walks in I hear a Oh My God come from her lips, I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one. I give her a thumbs up or down. She smiles brightly with a thumbs up before saying