"The smoothie tastes better on you" I chuckled

I entered two fingers inside of her wetness, going back and forth. It was hot, but damp and tight. Knowing that going slow drives her crazy, I kissed her inner legs to relax her. She bit her lip, her eyes closed as her back formed into a mini arch.

"Look at me" I said

"No, Reizon" She gasped

I curled my fingers, making her squeal, "Look at me" I snarled

Her eyes locked with mine, and I never noticed that her eyes were light blue- usually they're hazel.

Damn, my baby sexy as hell.

. .

"Okay!" She screeched, "Okay, okay!" She mumbled against the pillows as she moaned loudly

I smacked her ass, grabbing her hips. I pumped in and out- at normal pace. I wasn't inside her entirely, only by 7 inches- but she sure wasn't taking this dick like she usually do.

Plus, she's pregnant. I don't want to hurt her.

And it's been only 10 minutes...

"What's wrong?" I smirked

"This is driving me crazy!" She exclaimed

"Is it now?"

"Yes!" Her juices ran over top of my hardened shaft- having her 8th orgasm as she exploded, while I kept thrusting

"You can wait for 5 more minutes, right?" I asked

"No" She started to cry

"Baby, what's wrong?" I sighed

"It feels sooo fucking good!!" She sobbed on the pillows

Jesus Christ...

"I can't take this anymore- please, stop" She wept

"Baby-"

"Now"

Slanting my lips, I took myself out of her- deciding to take a cold shower for a few minutes in a little bit.

She hurried and got up, rushing to the bathroom. I heard her puking as it hit the toilet.

Yet, my dick is still throbbing.

Walking to the bathroom, I went behind her to hold her hair back.

Right now, we was in the shower together. I finished washing up Paisley and I- and at the moment, I was holding her close to my body. Her head was on my chest, her arms hugging me tightly at my torso.

"Do you hate me?" She asked

"No"

"You love me?"

"Of course- why you asking me these questions?"

"So you don't love me?" Paze pouted

Shit...

"I do. Paisley, I'm not doing this with you. Not right now"

Her bottom lip quivered.

"Stop" I told her

She sighed, stepping out the shower. I groaned. This is a fucking process.

I watched as she dried herself off, and I did the same. She went to put on an oversized shirt, underwear and Blue's Clues ankle socks- heading downstairs.

I quickly got dressed, putting on boxers, sweatpants, and a t-shirt. Going down the steps, I saw her wobbling to the kitchen. She reached in the freezer, pulling out some fruit bars.