Chapter 22 - We're Not Broken, Just Bent

Start from the beginning

             “Right from the start you were a thief, you stole my heart and I, you’re willing victim."

             Zayn bit his lips, smiling.

             As the song played on a second voice joined in and he knew he found the right song. The song to fill his heart with and spill it all out to Niall, a wonderful way to express his feelings for the autistic blonde.

             "That’s the one..." He finally smiled, taking Lottie’s phone and looking plugging it into the speakers were he turned it up, grabbing Lottie’s hands and spinning her around the room.

             Louis grabbed Harry and they twirled around the room together, laughing wildly.

             Someone cleared there throat across the room and Zayn’s head shot up to catch Jay's eyes. "You guys were doing wonderful, but can I ask what you’re doing?" she laughed, crossing her arms. "We found the song! And well, we got carried away." Zayn chuckled, pressing pause on the song.

             "Well, I just wanted to let you know, someone needs to watch Niall while he takes his bath and he said he doesn’t want to see you ever again." Jay sighed. Zayn bit his lip, holding back the tears once again. "Louis, would you mind watching Niall while he bathes?"

             Louis nodded his head, following jay out of the room and up the stairs, Harry following soon after.

~*~

             "Ni?" Louis poked his head in the bathroom as Niall got undressed, jay already having prepared his bath. "Hi," He whispered, pulling off his boxers and getting in the warm water. "Are you still mad bud?" Louis asked, ruffling Niall’s hair and grabbing some soap. Harry sat on the floor, Louis on the side of the tub. "Yes." Niall crossed is little arms, making a small growl.

             "Honey, you can’t be mad at him forever." Harry said, helping Louis massage Niall’s scalp, spreading the soap all around. "Yes I can." Niall said in a childish voice. After a few minutes of scrubbing, ad washing Niall's voice sounded once more. "Is he aloud to do that? K-Kiss her?" He asked innocently.

             Niall was new to this whole relationship thing.

             "No...But he didn’t, Okay? That girl kissed Zayn, he didn’t want to kiss her. You know he only likes kissing you, Ni." Harry offered gently, rubbing Niall’s shoulder. "Is he going to have sex with her too?" Niall sniffled.

             "No-" Louis chuckled. "Zayn’s gay, which means he only likes boys, and you unparticular." Niall still crossed his arms, shaking his head. "I don’t believe you."

             And there was nothing they could do to make him believe them. Niall didn’t want to believe anyone. "Would you let him try to...make it up to you?"

             Niall thought for a moment, shrugging his shoulders and continuing to play with his Mickey Mouse bath toys.