Your Wish Is My Command

Start from the beginning

Okay so maybe I'm the one not talking to him.

"Can we talk," He asks taking a step towards me "in private?"

"What?" his girlfriend exclaims causing a few people to stare at us "Why?

"No," I deny "we have nothing to talk about. Now tell your girlfriend to stop causing a scene because she's insecure."

I feel Noah's chest vibrating with laughter, but Elliot doesn't find me very amusing.

"I'm not-" she starts, but Elliot cuts her off.

"I'm going home," Elliot tells her "you should too Macy."

She's going to argue, but Elliot gives her a harsh look. Glaring at me and Noah she storms out of the restaurant without another word.

"I should get going too," Noah takes a deep breath.

"Okay," I nod "I'll see you later."

"Bye babe," he winks at me before leaving.

Immediately Elliot storms off behind him, but he turns the opposite way.

***

Its been almost two months and I'm in the apartment sitting on the couch thinking about Nat.

Its as if his plead for help is replaying in my head.

What do you want?" I ask my voice ice cold.

"I need your help" he begs his green eyes full of fear.

I want to help him, but I feel rage consume me. The hate I feel for him being much stronger than anything else.

"Help," I scoff "you're here asking for my help."

"I'm sorry for what I did," he takes a step towards me "you have no idea how much I regret it."

"That isn't enough Nathan," I take a step back almost hitting the door "you hurt me. I trusted you and believed you and all you were doing was distracting me."

"I was just following mother's plan."

I gasp as the word mother comes out of his mouth. I always assumed she had been the master mind, but hearing it feels different. More painful.

"Leave," I say "leave and don't come back asking for help because you're not getting it."

"Please listen to me," he runs his hand through his hair and I see a pained expression fill his face.

Maybe he is being honest and regrets what he did?

No he lied to me.

"No," I exclaim "I trusted you and you lied. I can still repeat word for word what you told me that day."

"I didn't lie," he says "I meant everything I said."

"No you didn't," I growl "you were just the distraction. Alisson made sure to tell me after I found her and Luis sleeping together. She told me that she planned out everything you said because she knew it would convince me to go with you to the park while she..."

"That's a lie," he yells "everything I said was-"

"Planned," I cut him off "I was mad at you for saying that Luis wasn't good enough for me because he was poor and you sweet talked me...you said and I quote 'Big sis I'm sorry. I acted poorly and I said things that I didn't mean to say. No matter how much money he has its okay because if he makes you happy then I'm happy. That's all I want, your happiness. I love you and I'm always going to look out for you...'"