Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter Thirteen:

*Kate's P.O.V*

Zayn's bare chest rose as he took a breath in, then deflated breathing out. His body molded perfectly to the sand as he layed there limp. His muscular arms rested at his side, water droplet's scattered across his body. Zayn's mouth is closed and his eyes are sealed shut. Little droplet's of water flared off his eyelashes. The ocean waves moved swiftly across Zayn's feet which left behind rocks and shells.

What if he dosn't wake up? Should I check his heartbeat?

I crawled over to Zayn who sat there so still someone would think he's paralized. His head was slightly tilted making his slic black hair shimmer in the sun light. I'm not gonna lie...He's not bad looking..

I lightly brushed my hand across his upper cheek, right under his eye. He didnt flinch. He's out cold!

I leaned down and slowly placed my head against his chest.

The pounding of Zayn's heart was there, but very very slow.

You're probably wondering what happened, right? Well ill tell you...

*(FLASHBACK)*

*Two hours earlier*

*Zayn's P.O.V*

"This is good! Stop here!" Liam yelled to Harry who was driving the boat. The boat motor roared, making it hard to hear anything anyone said. Harry nodded his head and slowed down the boat.

"So where are we?" Niall asked as he looked at the map held infront of him. "We are just a few miles out from that way" Harry shadded the sun with one hand, and pointed out in the distance with the other. I followed to where he was pointing and saw the small outline of land.

Wow...I didn't think we would go this far out...

"Why is this map in Chinese?"

"Niall it's not Chinese.....Your holding it upside down!" Liam yelled/chuckled, snatching the map from Niall and flipping it over. Everyone broke into fits of laughter, including me. Oh Nialler...

The boat came to a complete stop. Louis went over to a tiny cabinet and pulled out the anchor. He struggled to get a grip before finally pulling it up. "GAAHAA!" He yelled throwing the anchor over the side of the boat. The anchor's chain rapidly shortened as the anchor sunk deeper into the ocean.

The water was beautiful. The water was perfectly calm making it almost visible to see the sandy bottom. The sun beating down on the dark blue water made it shimmery and glassy. If you looked closely you could see little fish and minnos swim past.

"Zayn, yah coming?" Louis asked handing me some goggles and a snorcle. "No thanks. You guys go." I pushed his hand away and shook my head. He shot me a confused look.

"Why not mate?"

"Remember? I can't swim!" I exclaimed raising my shoulders. He should know this! He's one of my best friends!