Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

*Liam's P.O.V*

"I'm home!" I called as I walked through my front door.

"In here Liam" A voice said from the kitchen. I dropped my bag at the door and walked to the kitchen. When I walked in I saw my mom cooking pasta. Mmmmmm. I really like pasta..

"Hi mom" I said opening the fridge looking for something to eat. I grabbed a pudding cup, but was quickly rejected by my mom.

"Don't eat anything, dinner will be ready soon."

My mom didn't even look at me. She stared at the pot of pasta, slowly stirring it.

"Fine." I said plankly, placing the amazingly tasty pudding back in the fridge. I walked out of the kitchen, stumbling over to the stairs. I dragged my feet up the stairs and barged into my room. I flicked my shoes off and grabbed my labtop off my dest and logged onto facebook.

I couldn't help but think about today. About what Kate did at the beach. Not that I like her or anything but it's just so weird. Why did she flip out like that? And her friends too! Why were they so concerned when Harry tried to throw Kate in the water!? Kate even started to cry! I just don't get it. She does it every time! It's just water!

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom calling me.

"Liam, dinner's ready!"

"Coming!" I yelled. I logged out of facebook and closed my labtop and placed it back onto my desk. I quickly looked at my clock and saw it was almost 6:00. Wow...we are actually eating dinner at a normal time.

I bolted down the stairs and into my kitchen. My mom was carrying the filled bowl of pasta to the table. My dad was sat at the end of the table and my mom sat at the other end.

"Come sit down Liam." My mom said. I walked to the table, pulling out a chair and plopping down. I grabbed the bowl of pasta and scooped some into my plate.

"What did you do today Liam?" Mom said. "I went to the beach." I said, stuffing my face with pasta.

"I got a call from one of your teacher's today. She said you failed a test. You need to be more responsable!" She said, clearly annoyed. I rested my head on my hand as I stabbed the pasta with my fork, shoving it into my mouth.

"It was just a test..." I mummble, not expecting her to hear me.

"It's not just a test! You have been falling back in school lately and I don't like it!" She yelled. Why is she making such a big deal out of this!? It's not like she's the one taking the tests...

"Why are you making such a big deal of this? It's not like your taking the test's!" I yelled back. She looked at me, shocked.

"Liam James Payne! I don't like your additude! You can spend the rest of the night in your room!" She screamed. I stood there emotionless. If I looked closer, I could've probably seen steem coming out of her ears. I looked at my dad who was not making any eyes contact with anyone.

I pushed my chair out from the tabled and stomped up the stairs. I got to my room and slammed my door behind me. Why are my parents so difficult!?

I ran my fingers through my hair as I paced around my room. I'm so not staying in my room all night. Then an idea sprang into my head. I could just sneak out the window...

I dashed to my window and pushed it open. I swung one foot over the ledge and planted it on my roof. I lifted myself up and jumped over the ledge. I cought my balance, then quietly walked making sure my parents wouldn't hear me.