Chapter 6: A Date

Start bij het begin

"Eh?"

He then grabbed onto my hand despite my protests.

"No! I don't want to ride the roller coaster!" I cried.

"Come on! Just one round!" He said.

"B-But..."

"Please Ans-chan," he pleaded.

"F-Fine..."

He smiled happily and pulled me to the queue.

+++

"Never again... Will I do anything you want to do..." I panted.

"Was it that bad?" He asked with concerned.

"Yes!" I shouted angrily.

"Chill, I will get you some ice cream. What flavor do you want?" He asked.

"Vanilla please. Thanks," I replied, still regaining my composure.

"I will have chocolate. Be right back," He said and ran off to the closest ice cream parlor.

I sat down and waited.

Yuu is taking some time, isn't he?

"Hey little girl, are you alone?" an unfamiliar voice suddenly asked.

I looked up and saw three huge teenage boys standing in front of me.

"I-I am with a friend..." I replied nervously.

"I bet your friend wouldn't mind if you join us in some games for a while," one of them said.

"Actually..."

What do I say? I can't let Shadou attack them in public!

"Leave her alone," a familiar voice shouted sternly from behind them.

I looked up and saw Yuu holding two cones of ice cream in each of his hand.

"Eh? Who are you to tell us what to do?" the strange men asked aggressively.

"I am this little girl's friend so if you don't keep away you might not like what I would do to you," Yuu said, keeping his stand firm, despite being towered by those three tall strangers.

They started laughing and taunting him, "You? What can a boy like you do?"

Then, one of them grabbed Yuu's shirt.

"Yuu!" I gasped and stood up.

Yuu simply kicked the man holding him in the guts and quickly finished his share of ice cream. 

The three angry man charged at Yuu, but Yuu simply tapped on each of their foreheads and rendered them unconscious.

"That's why I said to keep away," Yuu said to the three men who were now lying on the ground unconscious.

"Yuu... What should we do about them?" I asked him.

"Just let them be. Here your ice cream," he said and passed me my cone of ice cream.

"T-Thanks..." I replied and took the ice cream.

"Be more careful next time, I won't be able to save you every time," Yuu said.

"All right..."

I would be just fine... I have Shadou...

"Umm..." i glanced around for a ride that interests me. Then, I laid eyes on a bumper car ride. "Let's go for the bumper car ride!"

"Boring~" Yuu commented.

"Hey! We did something you liked!" I pouted.

"Fine," he chuckled.

"Come on! Let's go!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the queue for the ride.

+++

"That was fun!" I exclaimed as I sat onto the bench, exhausted from all the games.

"I agree." Yuu commented. "Shall we head for dinner?"

"Sure. Where will we be eating?" I asked.

"Follow me," he said and pulled me towards the huge ferris wheel ride.

"Um... Yuu... This is a ferris wheel..." I told him.

"I know. We will be having our dinner here," he said.

"Okay?"

"Table for two please," Yuu told the attendant.

"This way please," the attendant said and led us to one of the cabins. Then,  he passed us two menus.

I opened it and saw the large spread of food available.

"Is this a restaurant?!" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, they will be serving us the food we want when we are one-fourth up the ferris wheel. This wheel moves slowly to allow the customers to enjoy the view. Pretty cool, huh," he said.

I nodded happily and chose the food I wanted to eat. We keyed our order into the system and the cabin started moving.

I looked out and heard some boomings happening in the sky. I looked up into the sky and gasped.

"Fireworks!" I exclaimed excitedly. "So pretty~!"

"Yup, they do fireworks at around this timing too," Yuu said.

"Thanks Yuu!"

"For what?"

"For this date. I never been to an amusement park before... Actually, I never really went out before."

"Hmmm. No problem."