Stress

"Monica" i lied.

"Aww how cute" she told me.

"Well we should continue with our work" i told her as i stood up and out everything back in its place.

"Haha fine"

We made our way to upstairs and finished our left over work.

++/*+/*-=*
"So we work on it again tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Uh i cant"

"Why?"

"Well i had plans with Chase already"

"Is your boyfriend much more important than your education?" i asked her.

It just irritates me seeing people not take school serious then end up crying or doing everything in the last moment.

"Well i promised him i would"

"i don't know but is your problem" i said as i ignored her and began doing my own thing.

"Aww come on can't you work on it on your own for just one day i promise will work on it together non stop" she begged.

"i don't know you tell me"

"Ugh fine ill cancel my plans" she said.

"Tomorrow at 1pm " i told her.

"Okay bye Austin" she said as she walked out my room.

VANESSA'S POV:
I exit his house and made my way to the food store before i go home. i walked into the nearest store and got in i went looking for some Aloe water. When i found it i grabbed it and made my way to the cashier. I looked around to see Austin's brother with a girl and other two guys. He was holding her hand as she was wearing his huge jacket. She was pretty cute tho. He turn to look at me and quickly turned away. Did he see me looking at him? It was my turn to pay and i quickly payed it and walked out the store. I just think he is very cute like VERY. It was 6:30pm so the sunset was on. I walked back to my house after a long day on a project. I think were almost done with everything.

(next day)
"Mom im going to work on my project!!" i yelled as i walked out the front door.

I felt someone grab my arm. I quickly turned to see Chase.

"You scared me" i told him.

"Sorry now lets go" he said as he pulled me to his car.

I stopped walking making him stop.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't today im sorry, i know i promised but i just need to finish this one project" i answered him.

"No Vanessa your coming with me" he said as he pulled my arm.
"No Chase please understand"

"No you promised me"

"Chase!!" i raised my voice at him.

"VANESSA!!!"

I let go of his grip.

"will hang out some other day but not today" i told him as i began to walk away.

I heard foot steps coming closer from behind. I felt his arms go around my waist.

"Babe im sorry, i hate getting into arguments like this, can we please hang out?" he told me.

I turned around to him.

"No we may not, and if you don't wanna get into arguments then we should go our own ways" i told him.

"Are you saying we need to see other people" he said upset.

"No babe i love you way to much to let you go i just wanna us to spend time by ourself we always spend time together"

"Yes but i just ..... Never mind" he said as he seemed annoyed.

"Ill call you when im free" i told him as i gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

He gave me a small kiss on my neck as he hugged back.

"Want me to take you?" he asked me.

"Sure"

AUSTIN'S POV:
I was cleaning my room but really i didn't have much to do. I went to my lap top and started to work on the project while Vanessa might be on her way.
~~~
As time passed like about an hour now and she was suppose to come at 1. Where the hell could she be. I wish i had gotten her number to at least know what's going on with her.

VANESSA'S POV:
Chase and i had...... Well fun in the car. Im sorry but i couldn't help myself. We were parked behind in a lonely parking lot under a tree. I was making out with him as i was sitting on his lap. Our lips moved together as he grabbed my boobs tightly. I stopped and smiled at him.

"What time is it?" i asked.

"2:05pm" he answered

"Fuck im late" i said as i put my bra back on.

"Your still going?" he said annoyed.

"Yes, can you please take me?" i asked him as i changed.

" Fine"

As we were done changing he started the car and began to drive. We drove to Austin's house and got there at 2:35.

"Bye babe, thanks" i told him.

"any time" he said.

I gave him a kiss and got out his car and went to his front door. I knocked a few times as i heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door. The door finally open to reveal Austin's twin brother. LORD JESUS HE'S SO FUCKING FINE.

"May i help you?" he asked.

"Came to work on a project with Austin" i told him.

"Oh yeah come in" he said as he let me in.

I walked in and it seemed so quiet like if no one was home. I heard him close the door behind me.

"Oh yeah Austin went to go run a few errands with my dad so theirs no one home obviously" he told me.

So is only me and him...... Alone. Should i do or say something. A little fun won't hurt. Me and Chase only did Oral sex not regular. I smirked to my self just on the thought of it.

⭐✨✨⭐✨✨⭐✨⭐⭐ VOTE AND COMMENT
Hope yall like this chapter.