"Thats a bit mean."

"I am mean-"

"Lily?"

I turned to find Scorpius standing there looking pissed.

"Whats up Scorpius? I think you should sit down before the food comes."I muttered.

"I think you should come sit over with us."

"I think I'm alright here actually. Rather not sit with you and your skanks."

Scorpius ignored my reply and turned his frown upon Xavier. "Who are you?" he said, disgust dripping from his words.

"I am Xavier. Who are you?"

"Im her boyfriend." He replied simply.

"What? No-" but I got cut off because Scorpius grabbed me by the hand and practically dragged me off the seat.

"Nice to meet you Lily Potter!" Xavier called after me.

I smiled at him "You too Xavier!"

Then I turned back to Scorpius and started whacking him on the arm. "What was that for?! You are most definitely not my boyfriend. Unless Lorcan somehow morphed into my worst nightmare-"

Scorpius cut me off. "You don't want to get involved with these Durmstrang boys. They only want you for one thing." He murmured still tugging me halfway round the huge table.

"And you don't?" I asked nonchantly.

He stopped briefly and looked at me carefully. "I care about you. I just don't want you to get hurt by that russian douche." I shrugged and started pulling my hand again. My hand felt all warm and seemed to fit in his perfectly. I smiled happily.

"Sounds like somebody's jealous..." I offered.

"I'm Scorpius Malfoy and I do not get jealous." He said and tugged me down beside him on the bench.

"For the record, he wasn't even Russian, he was Romanian. You're the douche."

"Same difference."

"What the fuck is she doing here?" sneered a nasally voice from my right. I turned to see no one other than Lexi.

"What in Merlins name are you doing here? I'm surprised the boat could still fly with you and your big head on board." I said sweetly. I heard Scorpius trying to withold a snigger on my left.

She scowled at me and pushed her chest out some more and leaned infront of me looking at Scorpius. What the hell, did she think this was some competition where the person with the largest chest size wins?

"Baby? I wanted to sit next to you." She wailed.

"Or maybe he brought me over just so he wouldn't have to sit next to you and put up with you feeling him up all the time?" Scorpius was proper chocking now.

I patted him on the back. "Isn't that right 'baby'?" I mimicked Lexi.

"Least I'm not cheating on my boyfriend." She countered smugly.

It was no point denying her because she would have thought she had won so instead I said "Oh thats right. Instead, you're normally the other woman that the boyfriend cheats with. Does that make you feel better?"

That shut her up. So I turned back too the table where mountains of food suddenly appeared just like at Hogwarts. They definitely copied us.

I only just realised then how hungry I was so I immediately reached for a handful of fries ignoring manners and etiquette.