Early in the Morning...

(A/N: bold is Lizzie, Italics is Diggy.

its their thoughts.

This whole is part is necessary, so read it.

it connects at the end and some questions are answered.

The girl to the right has the hair that Lizzie has (for conformation). Izzy's is JUST like that but BLACK. k.

Hope you like it! ^-^

-Mani ♥

------------------------------------------

I know this is completely wrong; I don’t know why I keep playing with people’s emotions.

I’ve wasted 4 years of my life...when the one I was looking for was right here.

I love Nailyn with all my soul, I care deeply for Isabella...but this feels right.

I know this is so wrong, oh my god...but it feels so right.

I’m sorry Nailyn. [a/n: that's both of them]

~~~

He pulled her closer to him on the couch that they both were sitting on. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands squeezed her thighs tighter to his waist. They deepened the kiss as he stood up and put her against the wall. He felt under her large Rolling Stones t-shirt that she wore as a nightgown and slid her underwear to the side.

Her eyes widened as his hand travelled down to her awaiting slit and felt around. She shut her eyes closed and let out a soft moan. He, on the other hand, looked at her reaction and smirked, inserting 2 fingers. Touching her spot, she whimpered and came closer. He laughed silently and kept going.

Things moved to the bed and as it was about to happen they both stopped.

Looking at each other with wide eyes.

They had the same thought and separated quickly.

“What am I supposed to tell Nailyn... I been doing all of this and I feel like such a ... Isabella. OH MY GOD IM TURNING INTO HER.” she sobbed loudly as Diggy thought it over.

“I almost had sex with my love’s closest friend. What the fuck type of person am I?” he thought to himself.

“A Fucking Hypocrite.” It was his conscience talking to him. It sounded oddly like Kira... “You’re fucked up and I hope you know that. You’re stringing along THREE girls and you damn near fucked 2 of them. Your parents damn sure aint raise you to act like that so I don’t know why you acting like this! You have a CHILD on the way and your music Daniel, YOUR FUCKING MUSIC. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, DANIEL AND REEVALUATE YOUR PRIORITIES. Girls should not be FIRST. You should be. Don’t respond ‘cause you can’t change my mind. Good Day.” and with that Daniel was left to his thoughts. Lizzie fell asleep crying and he had his phone in his hand, contemplating on telling Nailyn.

----------------

To: Lynnieeee ♥

Time: 3:23 am

---

Nailyn, I love you. I never meant to hurt you...especially like this. I almost slept with Lizzie... DON’T PANIC, SHE FEELS TERRIBLE. I know it’s no excuse and I am so sorry. I’ve said that so many times you probably don’t believe it but I am. I love you Nailyn Sierra Perez and I don’t know what to do if you ever were to shun me out of your life for good. Yes, only me because I continued the feelings. Im sorry. I love you. ~JSG♥

---

He couldn’t bring himself to do it. so instead he sent:

-----

I’m sorry for everything. I love you. - Dan.

-----

He’d wish he hadn’t been so fresh with Izzy... that was the downfall. Now his music was in danger because he held back UA for another year because of the drama and he could possibly see his life crumble in his hands. It was all up to him.

What was he to do? Baby on the way and music was starting to hype up. He was in love with 2 girls and had feelings for another.

“I gave you the red box.” Lizzie said, as her eyes remained closed. “I knew it was something you wanted and under it was something you needed.” she chuckled. She faded back to sleep and he went to his bag to get the box. He opened it and inside it was a picture of them when they graduated 8th grade. In their formal attire, the clique never looked happier.

It was Twist, Mia, Jacob, Kira, Leo, Syrina, Nailyn, Diggy, Roshon, and Lizzie all posing in a funny manor. Izzy wasn’t there... she never was in Middle School.

But she was now.

He looked under that picture and saw a condom package with the wordsSHOULD HAVE USED THIS. HAHA (: in big, bold, red marker. He chuckled to himself and put the box back up. He laid back down and covered himself with the comforter. He had to choose what he was going to do within the next couple of weeks.

Little did he know, his decision would be easier than he expected.

-----

Any questions, go back to the Discussion Chappie :)