1

Alec PoV

I ran with everyone I couldn't make out what's going on but Jace was hurt I know, I felt it. I saw these things robot like creatures "What are those?" I muttered. When I saw Magnus he looked scared no Magnus is never scared he look confused but had an odd look to him he whispered "Mortmain..." what? Before I could ask one started talking went on something about infernal device as he went on the robots went and Brailed it on the street and Magnus got even pale.

When I got closer I saw automans I heard Magnus mutter as we ran they disappeared. We don't know how or why, then we see clary and Jace on the ground and bleeding on to the sign. I ran toward my parabatai, I see Simon tuning to clary, quickly getting my stele before Isabelle can see but I hear her scream in terror when she sees them.

Isabelle PoV

"I'm going to the guy who did this!"i mutter I stare at Jace and clary sleeping in the infrimary. "That wouldn't be necessary." Magnus walks in the room silently. I make a face he has been weird ever since we found them "Axel Mortmain is already dead." I see clary shift and mutter "How did you know his name?" Simon sees her awake and runs to her side "It was a long time ago when I last saw him a very long time we can't defeat him without..." Alec stops putting itrazes on Jace he has been at it all morning "That man said he will kill shadowhunters and he proved he is very capable so if you mind telling me instantly." Alex sighs when he is mad he goes all wordy it's scary. "The London institute faced him a long time..." Magnus mutters but he need say no more "Ok great well we will just send them using a portal they will help kill this guy and..." i was just giving the basic plan so everyone would follow but no mom just had to come in "Magnus will you be so kind as to make a portal I see clary is very wounded it wouldn't wise to drain her energy." Magnus sighs "I don't think you are understanding what I mean..." Mom takes out her wallet "I always keep mundane money with me here this should be enough." mom hands him a large stack of cash he sighs "I don't want your money I just..." mom sighs "Magnus I didn't realise you were payed so much but you wouldn't you be so kind to help out!" And she leaves.

And so we began, to be honest the portal looked more complicated than usual every time I asked he would go on about something I didn't know so I zoned out it wasn't really my fault.

Once Magnus completed the very weird portal he began chanting I don't know why he would need to chant but then again I don't care we need to get revenge for Jace and clary seeing them there...it can't happen again that's what matters.
A large swirling of black then replaced by blue then green then a mix of colours dizzying me. Alec charged in the library we were using to create the portal "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" But as Magnus was about to explain seven people wearing the some type of Victorian costume came bursting out of the portal "Wow London does really have some weird taste huh?"

________________________________

Okay guys this is part too please comment if you like Thank you
Zainab•••