Sure she was more than happy that Michael was doing this, but she didn't want to get her hopes up.

***

(One month later)

"What to wear? What to wear?" Anastasia asked herself.

Today, Anastasia was going over to Neverland to spend the day with Michael and Ariel.

She was so excited to finally see her again.

"Polka dot or strips?" She asked herself."What would Ariel like?" She looked at the blue and yellow striped sundress then at the white and light pink polka dot dress."Hmmmm..........polka dot."

She threw on the dress along with some white flats with straps. She left her hair soft and curly then applied black eyeliner with mascara and light pink lipstick. She threw on some jewelry then went outside to her car and drove to Neverland.

When she got to Neverland she stepped out of the car then walked up to the front door and knocked.

Michael answers the door with a small smile on his face.

He chuckled, looking at the dress Anastasia was wearing."Unbelievable."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Come in." He moved aside and she stepped in."She's in the kitchen." He said, closing the front door."She's so beautiful and sweet, Anastasia."

Anastasia smiled then made her way to the kitchen to see Ariel in a white and hot pink polka dot dress with cute small white sandals and a white bow in her curly hair.

"Anastasia!" Ariel exclaimed once she saw her and Anastasia picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Hi, beautiful." Anastasia smiled then kissed her cheek.

Ariel returned the kiss and Anastasia smiled much wider then sat her back in the chair.

"Look, we're matching." Anastasia giggled, fixing the bow on Ariel's head.

Michael watched Anastasia and Ariel with a smile on his face."Who's hungry?"

"Me!" Ariel exclaimed, raising her hand.

"What do you want for breakfast? You can have anything you want." Michael said then picked Ariel up and sat her on the kitchen island.

"Candy." She answered and Anastasia giggled.

"Real food first, sweetheart."

"Bacon." Ariel smiled.

"That's it? You don't want pancakes or french toast or eggs?"

"Bacon and french toast." Ariel said, staring up at Michael with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Michael smiled down at her."Coming right up, Ariel."

Anastasia walked over to Michael as he took out some ingredients.

She whispers to him."You didn't tell her yet....did you?"

"Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?" He whispered back to her harsh."No, I didn't tell her. Not until I know for sure we can get her back." He chuckled shaking his head."Get her back." He said once again then looked at Anastasia."Do you know how stupid that sounds, coming out of my mouth?"

Anastasia looked down at the ground as the guilt took over once again.

"Michael, baby, have you seen my other--" Lisa stopped and Anastasia looked up to see her in lingerie.

"Oh, my God." Anastasia mumbled then went over to Ariel and covered her eyes.

"Oh, Anastasia, I didn't know you were gonna be here today." Lisa smirked and Anastasia turned Ariel's seat so her back was facing Lisa.

"Really, Michael?" Anastasia said to him with a disgusted look on her face. She looked back at Lisa then covered Ariel's ears."Go put some damn clothes on." She hissed.

Lisa rolled her eyes."In case you must of forgotten Anastasia, this is my house."

"For God's sake, you have company, Lisa. I know you're a ho but can you be classy for one fucking day?" Anastasia snapped quietly.

"Listen--" Lisa began but Michael cut her.

"You two will not be arguing today." Michael said in a serious tone."Lisa, go put on some clothes."

Lisa mumbled something under her breath then turned around and stormed away.

Anastasia removed her hands from Ariel ears then leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry you had to see that beast. If only I could take your eyeballs out and wash that horrible image away." Anastasia smiled and Ariel giggled.