the plan // chapter 1

m/c: Emma Salvatore.
Age: 20/171 years old.
Species: Vampire
Family:
- Damon Salvatore (big brother)
- Stefan Salvatore (little brother)

and yes i changed this scene a bit ok fine

###############

As Damon was explaining to everyone the plan, I was biting my nails. Stefan was killed today by the guy who was possesing Tyler, so this has to work. I always put Stefan in front of me, he's my little brother.

"What if this doesn't work?" Stefan said, to me and Lexi.

"It's going to. You have to believe that it's going to work," I said as I Damon finished his lesson to everyone. He looked nervous, and pissed. I'm afraid that when he crosses that border, he will be shot before he reaches the The Grill, then all of us are going to die. You know what I mean.

I died four months ago. I was in New Orleans, with Rebekah and Elijah. Rebekah has always been one of my best friends, we go way back. I've known her since 1905, I think. I know the other Mikaelson's too, so I always knew that Klaus was after the doppelgänger things happened, so I helped the people here protect Elena, even though I've never liked her that much. Klaus and the other's didn't think that I betrayed them when I didn't tell them about Elena, since Rebekah and I are such good friends.

Anyways, one of the vampires to Marcel killed me. A classic stake to the heart. Rebekah went on a rampage, killing everyone in her way. She killed everyone of his vampires, expect for Josh.

When Damon got the news, he killed so many people. Luckily not in mystic falls. He went to New York where they wouldn't catch him. Stefan got really depressed. Since Bonnie was the anchor, I got Bonnie to write him and Damon a letter. I told them everything I didn't get to tell them, and that I would come home soon.

Caroline Forbes is my best friend here, and I couldn't wait to see her either. She was in so much pain, and people didn't understand what she was feeling, and it killed me.

"Hello Stefan," we heard behind us. We turned around, and it was Enzo. "Emma," he looks at me, and I nod to say hi. "And who have we here?" He says again, pointing at Lexi.

"My best friend, Lexi. Damon killed her a couple of years ago." he replied short, crossing his arms. Enzo and Stefan are not friends, not after Stefan indirectly killed him.

Suddenly we hear someone chanting. I walk over, and see that Liv has started the spell. Luke is standing behind her, probably encouraging her. He has no other choice, Caroline killed him today, to get Liv to do the spell.

After a while, we see all the travelers. It worked. Damon managed to crash into the cafe. We see Damon, and Elena?

"Of course Elena had to get in the car," Lexi said, slightly annoyed.

After the travelers passed through Bonnie, she begins to explain to Damon and Elena what to do. They both nod, and passes through her, and disapper.

We walk over to Bonnie, to wait for the others. "Just pass through me," she said, smiling that this is actually is working.

"You don't have to tell me twice," we hear Enzo saying before touching Bonnie, and going back to life.

Tyler comes running, and Luke too.

"The spell is too much, we need to do it now!" Luke yells.

"Damon, Alaric and Elena aren't here yet!" Stefan shouts through the storm. Wow, this place is really going down.

Tyler touches Bonnie, and goes back to life.

"Oh my gosh, where are they?" I whisper to myself. And then Elena comes running.

"Where's Damon?" she says, worrying like crazy. Bonnie looks at Stefan, and he nods. Bonnie walks over to Elena, and touches her, and she goes back to life. Elena freaks out once she realizes that she is alive, and starts yelling at Bonnie.

Everytime someone passes through Bonnie, she gets one step closer to death. "I'll go look for him!" I say.

"No! I can't loose both of you!" Stefan says as he walkes over to me.

"I'll be fine, I have to get him." I say, and suddenly Bonnie falls to the side. Stefan immediatly try to catch her, and suddenly disappear.

I nod at Lexi, and run towards the direction to the grill. I need to get Damon to life again, or else we're all going to die, like forreal.

While I run, I see Damon and Ric coming through the woods. "Finally!" I say smiling. Damon hugs me, since the last time we saw each other was four months ago. "We need to go!"

We runs towards Bonnie. "Finally," she says relieved. Alaric touches Bonnie, and disappears.

"Where's Elena?" Damon asks.

"She's safe." Bonnie answers smiling. Damon smiles.

"Where's Lexi?" I ask, seeing her nowhere.

"She found peace," she says smiling. Markos probably came over here, trying to get back to life, and Lexi probably stopped him.

Damon and I both touch Bonnie, on her shoulder.

Nothing happens.

I try once more, and Bonnie's smile faded.

"Well, would you look at that?" Damon says, fake smiling.

::::::::::::::::

No, this can't be happening. I was finally ready to go back home! I was ready to see Caroline, Matt and start my normal life with Stefan and Damon! I was planning to go to New Orleans, and suprise Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah! I've never cried this much in my entire life, not even when I died! Because then I knew there was hope.

Damon was now saying goodbye to Elena, and I can literally hear Elena crying from here. Stefan is sitting right in front of me, while Caroline is comforting him.

"The three people I've known the longest are gone," he said, crying into his hands.

Why on earth didn't think of that?! Now Stefan has no one, not Damon, not me and not Lexi! How could I not think of that?

I started crying more, we just left Stefan by his own.

"Hey," I hear Damon whispering from behind. I turn around, and I've never seen Damon this way. I pull him into a hug, and start crying.

"We just left Stefan!" I scream into his chest, I can't believe this is actually happening.

We hear Jeremy screaming Bonnie's name. But I'm not letting go of Damon. I just left Stefan all alone, and it's killing me.

::::::::::::

After saying goodbye to everyone, the other side was really going down this time.

Bonnie, Damon and I stood beside each other.

"I know there's a milion people we'd rather be with, but.." she said and holding my hand. I did the same to Damon, and it made me feel less afraid.

"Couple thousand at most," Damon smiled.

We stood there a couple of seconds, no one saying anything.

"Do you think it will hurt?" Bonnie said quietly.

"I don't kn-"

#################

Okay, first chapter! Please vote and comment!

I know this sucked, but the next chapter will be more fun.