"You" I said to him "I'm not done with you"

. .

He sat on the bed holding an ice pack on his bottom lip. I placed an ice pack on his jaw- and I made sure the bandage on his forehead was good.

"Anybody ever tell you to not take drinks from strangers- unless you out to eat at Red Lobsters or Outback? Fucking dumb, I swear" I groaned

I pressed the ice pack on jaw harder as he hissed, "Ow Paisely! Look, I'm sorry"

"Do you think we should take a break?" I asked

"Please don't say that" He removed the ice pack from his lip

One thing about his busted lip was it didn't really show. It seemed to had blend in with his pink plumpness and it sucked because I didn't beat him up like I was supposed to- but it hurt him, that's all I care about.

"I think it's best, y'know?" I shrugged

"No, please baby, I'm sorry- I would never try to hurt you. You know this"

"But Reizon-"

"But nothing. I don't want us to take a break. I know I fucked up and I admit that- but please don't leave me, I wouldn't be able to handle myself properly. Paisley, I love you. I don't want you to go"

"Not even for a week or two?"

"I can't do that"

I sighed standing up, making him stand also. He grabbed my hand, walking me back over to the bed as he sat down.

"I'm sorry, Paze- don't go, please" He started to pout, but bit his lip softly

"Reizon.."

"You're literally the best thing that happened to me and I just don't want to see you go- break or not, I want you with me. I promise I won't do that shit again, babygirl. You mean too much to me and you know it"

"We both need some space, for a little while"

"Paisley" His eyes started to water

"Just for a few weeks"

"No, please don't go" His voice started to crack "You can always beat my ass and you can give me some other punishment- but I don't want to be away from you for that long. I messed up, I know- but don't say anything about breaks.

I was stupid for what I did and I'm sorry, just please, baby don't leave. It was one fucked up mistake"

I stepped away from him and he got up. His hands were quickly placed on my waist, pulling me to his body.

"I love you so much, don't you know that?"

"If you did, you would've came home before she gave you that drink- but I knew your dumb ass drunk it... Apparently"

"You told me to go have fun"

"Are you seriously blaming this on me?!" I shouted "You should've been more fucking cautious, Reizon!"

I pushed him away, walking towards my bed, grabbing my suitcase.

"Paisley, I'm sorry" His hand gripped mine "Don't leave"

He put my suitcase back down, bringing towards him. He placed his head on top of mine, crying a bit as he did so, "Reizon.."

"I don't want you to go- I wouldn't be able to handle it. I fucked up and I messed up- and I apologize. You're the only girl that stuck by me this long and I love you so much for that- I don't want to see you go, and I would hate to watch you leave- even if it's for a few days to weeks. I want you, with me, because you mean everything to me. I love you, I'm in love with you- just please don't leave me, Paze"