Chapter 12

Ava: my favorite chapter *smiles*

Author: I try my best

Reptile: I have the moves *starts dancing*

Jade: Reptile stop you are hurting my eyes *laughs with everyone*

Khameleon: the girls have better moves it was settled in the other chapter *smirks*

Author: on with the story I feel an argument coming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go request Anaconda and 7 chairs" I tell Kira.

"Oooh we about to get crazy" she says walking off. After five minutes she comes back with men carrying the chairs.

"Alright we have a request. So I would like the dance floor to be clear except the my 7 lovely ladies" the DJ says. The dance floor was clear but me and the girls. "They say this goes out to the seven lucky boys they have. But enough with me talking" he plays Anaconda.

We look at each other and smirk. We start to do the dance and all the guys in the building cheer.

"Boy toy named troy used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money her was gettin some coins." I sang along doing the dance Nicki does in the video. We got to the chair part and sat down. Everyone especially the guys were cheering.

The song ends and we stop, breathing hard. We walk off and go up to the boys.

"That was...wow" Rain says to Mileena.

"Where did you learn that" Sub-Zero asks us.

"Our good buddy YouTube" I say smiling.

"I need a drink" Jade says with Khameleon

"That's how Sasha became an alcoholic" I say and Sasha hits me.

"It is not!......I said I need a stress reliever and some guy handed me a drink" she says sitting on Ermacs lap.

"I'll go get you a drink" I say walking to the bar shaking my head. 

"Can you just get me two waters" I say to the bartender and he nods walking off. As I wait I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and its some guy. "Hey" he smiles

"Hi" I return his smile and the bartender hands me the waters. I felt awkward. "Bye" I say and walk away. I give Jade and Khameleon their water and they gulp it down

I sit down next to Scorpion and put my head on his shoulder. He grabs my waist with one arm and holds my hand.

"What time is it" Smoke ask looking at me. I pull out my phone and look at it.

"3:30 AM" I answer back and he nods then turns back to talk to Jade.

"I'm surprised they aren't drunk yet" I say to Scorpion nodding at Ermac and Sasha playing beer pong with a crowd around them.

"They will be there soon" he says back chuckling.

"Hopefully not" I say lifting my head and yawning.

"Oooh someone is sleepy" Kira says picking her head up off of Noob.

"If you get me a redbull I'll be back on the dance floor" I say smiling

"How about a peach Ciroc mix and call it a night" she says.

"That works" I say and her and Noob run off to the bar.

"I could have taken you back to the car" Scorpion says. I shake my head and look at him

"We're having fun and we're going to keep having fun till 5AM." I say laughing.

"If you say so" he says laughing too. Kira and Noob come back with 3 drinks and hands one to me. I drank it and instantly got energy.

"What's in this" I ask

"We don't know it just sounds good" Kira shrugs taking a sip of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's 5 O'clock in the morning......conversation got boring" I sang as the time changes to 5AM. I'm the only sober one and have to drive everyone home.

We walk back or should I say they stumble back to the car and got in. Scorpion sat in the passenger and he was moving his head all over the place.

When we got back home I made sure everyone passed out in their room before I finally went to mines. Scorpion was sprawled out on my bed half sleep. I walk over to him and put the covers over him. Before I could walk away he pulls me on top of him.

"Stay" he hiccups "here" he finishes.

"Ew you have liquor breathe" I say laughing. He smiles back. I slid my shoes off letting them get the carpeted floor, and roll over to the other side of Scorpion.

"Why did you move" he asks.

"Can I please sleep on the bed and not on a person" I ask laughing

"I did not want to do it" I hear him slur lowly. He rolls over on top of me and crushes me.

"Ughhh....Hanzo get off" I groan "you're too heavy" I gasp. He rolls off me laughing as I catch my breathe.

"Not cool bro" I say laughing with him.

We stop and he pulls me to him. My face was in the crook of his neck. I kiss it and drift off to sleep