Chapter 6

Scorpion: really dude.....pizza?

Author: what? Pizza is life.

Ermac: why couldn't we get a taco?

Ava: because you and Sasha were to busy calling my ciroc cheap *glares a Sasha*

Sasha: what? It is

Jade: why was a I made a fool of like that?

Smoke: because you were looking for an invisible me. Duh you're going to look dumb

Reptile: can we get on with the chapter please. *rolls eyes*

The author Kitana Mileena Rain Noob Kira Sub-Zero: that's what I'm saying

Author: shut up everyone and listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning not feeling Kira by my side. I start to panic and quietly check every room. I sighed releived that she was in the room with Noob.

"Boo" I hear someone say in my ear and I jumped into the bed with Noob and Kira. They jumped up and saw me.

"What the fuck Ava" Kira says pushing me off the bed and they both go back to sleep.

I walked out of their room and walked into the hallway. I ran my fingers through my afro and sighed. I walked back to my room and laid down closing my eyes.

I felt something breathing on my neck so I opened my eyes, but nothing was there. I close my eyes again and this time almost drifting off back to sleep. I was woken by someone kissing me. I opened my eyes and saw it was Scorpion. I kissed back and after 10 seconds he pulled away.

"Could you not make me think I'm going crazy" I say pushing him off of me laughing.

"It is fun" he says smiling

"You just started a prank war" I say smirking turning on my side to look at him.

"I am not scared" he says cockily

"You should be" I say getting up and going into my closet as he followed me

"you should wear this" he says taking down skinny jeans and a jersey at random.

"You know its summer right?" I ask him laughing

"So" he says

"It's too hot for jeans" I say laughing

"Well then, here" he says pulling down a superman half shit and girl white kaki shorts.

"I like this one better" I say and grab the outfit he held up.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and walked out the bathroom. He was asleep on my bed. Prank #1. I snuck up to him. I jumped on him and he instantly flipped me over.

"How did you....but I thought you were....grrrrr" I say in fustration as he laughed. I pushed him off of me and sat up

"Do you think we should wake the others" he ask me.

"Well since I can't prank you I might as well do it to them. Follow me" I say and I go down to the kitchen. I grab 4 pots and hand 2 to Hanzo. "Bang them together when I say three okay" I say and he nods.

We walk up the stairs and opened all the doors.

"1...2...3!" I say and we start banging the pots together startaling everyone

"I thought I wasn't good enough for bad girls club" Sasha says rubbing her eyes.

"Wake up its prank day" I yell "if you get hurt, break a bone, break a nail, blame Scorpion" I yell again going up and down the hall

"Why him" some girl ask

"Whoaaaa who are you" I ask whipping around back to reptiles room

"I'm khameleon" she says smiking.

I look past her at Reptile "really dude you change a lizard into a girl and her name is Khameleon" he shrugs "okay third prank of the day goes to Reptile for being on that bullshit" I yell out and everyone laughs. "Prank war starts in 3 2 1 GO!" I yell quickly and run down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab a water gun I keep under the sink and fill it. I hear Kira behind me and I turn around with the water gun pointed as she did the same with her gun.

"Aww you're so cute with that gun" I say smiling

"That's what I was born to be" she says

"That's why your daddy is ugly" I say spraying her

"You look just like my dad so you called yourself ugly" she says and sprays me as well.

She slips on water and falls. I grab an egg out the fridge and smash it against her forehead

"1 Ava 0 Kira" I say walking off laughing

I walked up the stairs pointing my gun. Mileena came in sight holding only god knows what. She hid them quickly and I sprayed her.

"Your out" I say laughing with her.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After all day of play everyone was out except me and Smoke. He's better than I thought but not better than me.

"Come out Smoke" I sang walking down the hallway stopping at the stairs. I feel something behind me so I kick back. Smoke Groans and falls over. He falls into the trap I made.

"The remaining champion is Ava!" I yell joyfully as I cut Smoke down.

"I'll get you next time" he says smirking