Chapter 10

Rain: really don't have anything to say about that chapter

Mileena: same here

Kira: you can continue today *smiles*

Author: my story I didn't need permission to continue. Anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up loosing the fight. Only because Smoke came in and distracted me. Scorpion bled the most so I basically win.

"I'm still the remaining champion. No one is touching me bro" I say getting up doing a victory dance.

"Get over here!" I here Scorpion yell and then I felt my self being pulled back on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back. I pulled away after a while

"You got to stop doing that" I say smiling. "You always interrupt me in the middle of my dance"

"I won't stop doing that" he says leaning in to kiss me again but I move my head.

"Nope. Get off me" I say laughing

"What if I like it like this" he says smiling

"Then you're going to like it even better off of me" I return his smile.

"Hey Ava I was- whoa did we interrupt something" I hear Sasha say

"No he was just getting off of me" I say pushing him off then sitting up. "What ya need" I ask her and Kira

"Can we please please please go out" they beg me.

"Go bye tell Mileena meet me in my bathroom. Go in the closet next to the kitchen and get the boys some clothes. Tell Jade, Kitana and Khameleon to go through my closet. Just leave me alone with the going out shit" I yell and they run up and hug me. They grab Scorpions arm and drag him out the room.

After 5 minutes Mileena walks in.

"So how are you going to make me look 'normal'" she says walking into the bathroom with me.

"My sister is your skin color and she left her foundation here. So I'm just going to spread it over your teeth" I say taking the foundation out. She just shrugs and let's me do my magic. I finished and let her look in the mirror

"I look like....Kitana now" she says touching her face.

"See. Now come with me" I say grabbing her hand and dragging her to my closet. I pulled down a pink fitted dress and give it to her. "Put it on" I say and she goes back into the bathroom.

Jade and Kitana walk in and I give Kitana a black fitted dress. I gave Jade a pair of skinny jeans with a black half shirt that says 'love'

"Go in there with Mileena. And where is Khameleon?" I ask them before they walk off.

"her and Reptile are not going" Jade says and then walks into the bathroom with Kitana

"Son of a bitch" I whisper and walk out my room. I walk to Khameleon and Reptiles room and stand in front of them.

"Can we help you" she ask awkwardly

"You guys are going. I'm not letting you miss out maybe the only night of fun" I say dragging them out of the room.

"We can not. We are reptiles....literally" Reptile says

"Try and change into your MK1 form" I say to Reptile. He started to concentrate. He finally changed into a human MK 1 version and took his mask off. "Now you change into the MK9 version of you. They did update you" I look at Khameleon. After a while she finally got it and took the mask off.

"I feel great" they both say looking at their regular skin.

"You" I point at Reptile "go down stairs with the boys and change. You" I point at Khameleon "come with me" I say then walk out. Khameleon follows me and we go into my closet.

I hand her a pair of shorts and a blue half shirt that says 'I know I'm sexy'.

"Go in the bathroom with the rest of the girls." I say and she nods and walks off. After 5 minutes they all came out with their outfit and hugged me.

"What about our feet" Kitana ask

"Oh yeah I knew I was forgetting something" I say. I walk into my closet and pull out black heels for Kitana, Pink wedges for Mileena, White heels for Jade, and Blue heels for Khameleon. "By the way you all look sexy" I say as I walk out the door and to the stair way. "I would like to show off my master pieces. I got good ass taste you know" I yell catching everyone's attention. Jade, Kitana, Mileena, and Khameleon come down the stairs.

"By the gods" I here Sub-Zero mumble

"What about you. You still look bummy" Kira says snickering with Sasha

"Since you want to talk shit I'm about to top your ugly ass dress" I say joking

"I'm sexy thank you" Kira says snapping her fingers and then popping her hip out. I look at her with a stank face and then ratchetly walk back to my room.

I walk back into my closet and got out a pair of shorts with studs on them. A half shirt with tassels hanging down. My other pair of black heels and my big hoop earrings. I change and pick my hair to were it was big and some was going over my left eye. I call Eric from Dominos and asked if he can watch Louie and he said sure. I grab Louie and walk downstairs.

"You look like a mom with him" Sasha says snickering with Kira again

"A sexy mom at that. Lets go we have to stop at Eric's first though" I say and everyone follows me out the door