Chapter 8

Ava: *sings* just let me love youuu

Scorpion: I hope you are talking to me *glares*

Ava: *scratches the back of her neck* hey where's everyone else

Scorpion: everyone including the author went out

Ava: awkwardddd *looks around* who's telling the story

Scorpion: I am *smirks* now hush and listen

Ava: pushy *puts elbows on her knees and her head in her hands leaning in listening*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say it!" I yell.

"Never" Mileena says getting out of my grip. She runs over to my last Oreo and eats it.

"Oh you crossed the line" I say and pounced on her. We wrestle like this for another 5 minutes until Kitana decides its time for me to get off her sister.

"What's going on" she ask

"She won't admit that she ate my last pack of Oreos and didn't save me one" I say

"She is lying" Mileena says trying to hold in a laugh.

"You owe me a new pack" I say to her.

"How am I going to get you a new pack. I can not go out. My teeth" she says making a point

"I can fix that later" I say and walk away to the front yard.

Sub-Zero was outside freezing random things then he froze the doors on my car.

"Dude!" I yell breaking the ice with a stick.

"Did I break a rule" he ask

"No but you broke my baby" I say almost in tears because of the ice patches that wouldn't come off.

"I did not know, my apologies" he says

"Its fine just don't do it again" I say shaking my head. "Go in the house my neighbors are home"

He obeys and we go in together. We walk our separate ways. I go into my room and go to the bathroom. Before I could walk through the door I was pulled back by my shirt and then surrounded by flames. I was then in a place surrounded by lava and was red.

"You dragged me here because" I ask turning around to Hanzo who was holding my waist.

"I had an idea" he says

"I had to pee" I say. He pulls down his mask and smiles.

"Hold it" he whispers and kisses my neck. I was surprised but went along with it

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

I woke up in my bed next to Scorpion. He was still sleep so I crept out of his arms and went to the bathroom. I realized I was still naked and started to look for clothes in the bathroom but couldn't find any. I then turned around in the mirror and saw the tattoo of angle wings that took up my whole back. I walked out the bathroom covering myself and right when I was about to walk in the closet I hear my name being called.

"Yes" I answer turning around to see him in my face "whoa back up" I say laughing

"It is late you should go back to sleep" he says.

"Well I'll do that when I'm fully clothed" I say still covering myself

"You don't have to" he says smirking

"I do share a bed with a 5 year old" I say

"He grew a liking for Smoke and Jade, so he most likely fell asleep with them" he says. He pulls me back into the bed and covered me with the bed sheets and cover.

"Whyyyy" I whine trying to get up but he pulled me down "Hanzo" I growl

"Yes" he ask innocently

"I swear you do this on purpose" I mumble turning on my side away from him. He grabs my waist and pulls me to his body.

"Do what" he ask tracing the angle wings.

"You always play too much" I say laughing because it tickled.

"Go to sleep" he whispers. He kisses my neck and rest his head on the pillow. I slowly drift off to sleep as he kept tracing my back.