Chapter 3

Kira: dude you forgot about me at the airport?!

Ava: to be fair I was dealing with 7 ninjas in my house.

Sasha: acid boy put up a good game of Jenga though

Reptile: thank you *smiles*

Scorpion: I swear if you make me fall in love I'll drag you to the NeatherRealm *points at author*

Author: *stares blankly* bitch its my book. Sit down ya burning building built ass.

Everyone except the author and Scorpion: ohhhhhhh. Slow it down she just dissed you *laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ava what is this?" Scorpion asks picking my phone up

"It's a phone now put it down before you-" but before I could finish he dropped it "drop it" I sigh and go to pick it up. It wasn't cracked so I smiled at him "you're lucky"

I heard Kira curse out and cheer in victory. I walk into the living room and saw Rain under her foot. I laughed but stopped when I felt someone hit me. I looked around and no one was there. I felt it again and it turned out to be smoke invisable.

"Alright that's it" I say and walk to get my bullhorn I turn it on and put it to my mouth "everyone that lives at 1124 Penfield road can not use anymore powers until they find a way back to OutWorld" I yell walking all over the house.

"Awww but whyyy" Kira whined letting Rain up

"And all nieces that live at 1124 Penfield road can not beat up the guest no matter how bad they tempt you" I yell through the bullhorn again

"Aww" Sub-Zero whined "but I was next"

"Take it outside then" I say

Noob, Kira, Sub-Zero, and Rain ran to the back yard. I walked into the kitchen and saw my alcoholic best friend trying to make Ermac drink something. He drank it and gave an 'ew' face

"It burns" he says

"Its an amazing feeling right?" Sasha ask him smiling

"We think we had something similar to this one time" he says as Sasha gave him another shot.

"Okay is it just me or is Scorpion, the demon in the house, the only normal one" I ask shaking my head. Sasha and Ermac just laughed and had a third shot.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I see Scorpion playing with my Xbox One controller.

"Wanna play?" I ask scaring him

"What is it" he ask

"Its an Xbox. Hold up let me get my crate of games so you can pick one" I say and walk to my closet. I pull out a crate that had every Xbox One game there is. Gears of war 3, Mortal Kombat X, God of war, Halo, and more.

I set it in front of Scorpion and I let him choose a game. As he did that I turned on my TV and the console. He ended up picking MKX because he was on the cover. Before we played I showed him how the game worked, and what buttons to press.

When we played he was amazed because I had Goro, Tanya, and shinnok. He ended up picking himself and I picked Mileena.

"Haaa I win you loose cause I am the champion" I say getting up and doing a victory dance. As I did it I felt something grab my leg and pull me down onto the floor.

"Who's the champion now" he says laughing a little.

"Me cause I play to much of this game" I say before wrapping my legs around his neck and slamming him on his back. He groans and I laugh

I get up and start to walk out the door but I feel something grab me.

"Get over here!" Scorpion yelled pulling me back. I landed on my back and I laughed.

"Okay you got me that time, I'll give you that" I say sitting up.

As I fully sat up I was inches away from Scorpion's face.

"Oooooh" I heard I looked around and saw no one. I sighed

"Reptile what did I just say about the powers" I yell. He turned visable and sat down next to me.

"All reptiles turn invisible in my family. So its not a power it runs in the family" he says

"Snakes don't turn invisible, alligators don't turn invisible, some lizards don't turn invisible they just change colors to blend in" I point out.

"I did not know that" he says

"Well you learn something new everyday buddy" I say patting his shoulder.

"Avaaaa!" I here someone yell from downstairs.

"Ugh what do they want" I say throwing my head back and getting up. "Are you guys coming" I ask and they nod. We walk downstairs and we see a drunk Sasha and Ermac and a dirty Sub-Zero, Smoke, Rain, and Noob, but a clean Kira.

"Why is she clean and you guys are dirty" I ask.

"Let's just say we had fun out there" Kira says smiling

"Okay next problem" I say shaking my head. "Sasha?!" I call her.

"Yesh best" she hicupps "friend" she says laughing while leaning on Ermac.

"Okay this is why I don't go out with you somewhere that includes a bar and ladies free after 10" I say

"But you don't have to go with me any" she burbs "more cause I have ermmy now" she says smiling and Ermac laughing with her.

I look at her for a while with the 'bitch you dumb face'. "You know what everybody in my room" I say and walk off

(Kira in picture)