Chapter 11

Sasha: finally this girl finally let us go out

Ava: did you not realize what I had to go through to get them looking normal *rolls eyes*

Kira: I just want to dance

Noob: on me that is

Ava: she's dancing on me before she does on you you Noob

Sub-Zero: I think that was an insult bro *laughs with Kitana*

Scorpion: can we get on with the story please its almost finished

Author: thank you Scorpion *rolls eyes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooo anyone ever thought of where we actually are going or are we going to just walk around Atlantic City" I ask looking at Sasha.

"I don't know let's go there" Sasha says pointing at a club called 'X'

We walk to the club and get in. It was full and everyone was dancing. They were playing I Just Wanna by Elijah Black ft Dej Loaf.

"I just wanna get fucked up" Sasha says while the song played that part trying to be funny.

"Then go get fucked up girl" I say laughing. She ran to the bar with Ermac

"Might as well bring the bitch home with us. Oh shit that sounds like a threesome. Must be the henny talking I'm trippin" Kira sang along grinding the air.

"Stawpp your hurting my eyes" I say as me and Khameleon laugh. "Wait where's Reptile" I ask. Jade points at him dancing on the dance floor and I laugh my ass off.

I walk up to him and start a dance circle. I got in the center and wait for the beat to drop then I start doing the shmoney dance. Jade then went with Kitana and does some dance Kira taught them. They walk out laughing and Kira got in the center.

She looks at everybody cheering and she starts hitting the quan. I felt someone grab my hand and it was Sasha. She was a little tippsy but was still on earth. She pulls me in the center and we do backflips and land in splits.

We walk out the circle and Sub-Zero and Scorpion got in the middle. They start doing random things then Scorpion pretends to throw his spear and pull it and Sub-Zero comes towards him.

Everyone laughs and they got out the circle. I grab all the girls and we got in the middle. We do a dance we found on YouTube and struck a pose. The boys then got in the middle and force us out. They do a dance they found on YouTube and walk out feeling confidante.

I wave them off and got in the middle. I do the single ladies dance and laugh walking out.

"I think the girls won that one" the DJ yells through the microphone as all the girls in the club cheer. As a victory dance Sasha, Kira, Jade, Khameleon, Kitana, Mileena, and I got in a line doing the single ladies dance.

We all found a seat and laugh about the stupid moves we were doing.

"You can't lie though we killed it" I say to the girls laughing.

"You cheated" Rain says

"We didn't know what we were doing" Smoke adds.

"I never had the chance to tell you, you look beautiful tonight" I hear Scorpion whisper in my ear. I smile and before I got to say thank you, Jade says something

"What are you two whispering about" she ask laughing with the other girls

"Nothing" me and Scorpion says at the same time.

"Everybody copy what Scorpion and Ava did" Kira says. Noob whispers something in her ear and she gives an ew face "no I'm not doing that boy" she says leaning back.

I laugh and then look back at Scorpion. "Thank you" I say smiling. He returns the smile then looks over at Khameleon and Reptile playing with their skin

"I do not know what you did to make them look human but I give you your props" he whispers to me

"Its just champion power I have" I say smirking. He shakes his head laughing and puts his arm around my waist. "I know I'm going to regret saying this but who wants some shots" I say so everyone can hear. Ermac and Sasha get up quickly and Sasha gets on his back.

"We'll go get them" she says as Ermac runs off to the bar.

They come back with 28 shots and hands four to everyone.

"Wait I'm not 21 yet" Kira says frowning.

"Don't tell your dad I let you drink while under age. Just take back the shot and go dance with Noob" I say taking back my last shot. She shrugs and took back all the shots and ran to the dance floor, Noob following.

Everyone left to either go to the bathroom, bar, or the dance floor. Me and Kira were dancing on each other while Scorpion and Noob watch faking being mad. Noob finally broke it up when Kira bent over on me by pushing me from behind her and getting in my spot.

"Hey! I was having fun" I yell to him. He just shrugs and kept dancing with Kira.

"You could do that with me" Scorpion says behind me scaring me. He grabbed my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"Stop ittt" I whine trying to get out of his grip laughing. He tightens his grip and I end up griding on him. I turn around and he was smirking at me. I kiss him and we stay like that for the rest of the song that plays