Chapter 2

Sasha: why do I have to be the alcoholic

Ava: *mumbles* cause you are one

Kira: fuck the bullshit why haven't I been introduced yet *looks at the author*

Author: cause its a working process and you don't know how to shut up sometimes *rolls eyes*

Kira: man I wish somebody else would've wrote this *crosses arms*

Noob: why did I have to be the one to knock Ava out though

Author: oh shut up and enjoy the chapter jeez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 2 in the morning and everyone is sleep in guest rooms. I couldn't sleep because I was trying to beat story mode on MKX. I couldn't beat one fight and I was cursing nonstop. I had my phone bluetoothed to my speakers and I was playing fucking young by Tyler The Creator.

I finally gave up and decided to call Sasha back. She answers on the third ring.

"I see you missed me" she says sounding like she was smiling

"A little" I say laughing

"So what's up. What did you do for the past 3 hours" she ask me

"You won't believe me when I tell you so just come over at like 12 O'Clock" I say remembering my night.

"Um okay" she says laughing afterwards.

We ended up falling asleep on the phone together.

The next day I woke at 11:30. I remember Sasha was suppose to come over so I slid out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got in the shower. After washing I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom. I was met by Noob and Ermac in my room. They saw me and wouldn't stop looking.

"Um...good morning" I say awkwardly. They didn't say anything so I just went into my closet and picked out my outfit.

I got dressed and walked out of the closet. Noob and Ermac were gone but Sub-Zero was there.

"Good morning" I say as I put deodorant on.

"Good morning" he say sitting down on my bed

"Is there something I can help you with" I ask.

"No not really" he says shrugging. I nod and then the door bell rings. I hear all 7 of them yell what was that.

"It's just the door bell" I say. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. I open the door and Sasha was there. We hugged and I let her in.

"So what did you have to show me" she ask confused. I sigh and drag her up the stairs. We walk into my room and see all 7 ninjas in there.

"That" I say. She didn't say anything "helloooo.....Sasha" I try to snap her out of it. I sigh getting ready to brace myself. I slap her hard and she slaps me back. I hold my cheek and smirk. "Totally worth it"

"Why is Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Smoke, Rain, Noob, and Ermac in your room" she asks me.

"I don't know and I don't know how to get them back either" I explain

"Well can you at least get Scorpion out of your underwear draw" she says trying to hold in her laugh

I look and Scorpion and he was holding up one of my push-up bras.

"Dude!" I yell scaring all of them. Scorpion tried hiding my bra but failed. "Put them back" I say and he puts them away quickly. Sasha couldn't take it anymore and she laughed falling to the floor.

"Oh um this is my friend Sasha you guys" I say to the boys. They all wave at her and she waves back.

"You were right.I wouldn't have believed you if you told me they were in your house" Sasha says

"Enough about them can you go cook. Please." I say begging her. She ended up saying no so I just ordered Chinese food.

"What is this stuff" Noob says playing with the noodles in his tray

"It's oodles N noodles now hush and eat them" I say joking with him. He shrugs and starts to eat the noodles.

"So do you know how to go back home yet" I ask them. They look at each other and scratch the back of their necks

"We have not tried yet" Rain say. I shake my head and go back to watching TV. I go deep into thought and start to think what day it was. Oh...shit. I jumped off my bed and ran to get my car keys

"What the hell Ava" Sasha looks at me crazy. I grab the car keys and walk to Sasha.

"Please, please, please, PA-LEASE watch them while I go get my niece" I beg her.

"Okay but-" she started

"Thank you" I say and leave out the house. I get in my car and drive as fast as I could to the Airport. When I pulled up my 20 year old niece, Kira, was waiting there looking sad. I parked the car next to her and she smiled. She opened the door and hopped in putting her duffle bag of clothes in the back seat.

"For a minute I thought you forgot about me" she says and I laugh nervously.

"Want me to play your favorite song?" I ask smiling. She smirked at me and nodded.

I plugged in the AUX cord and went to soundcloud. I scrolled all the way down because it was an old song and clicked it. I gave her a pair of shades and put mines on. I turned the volume to max and rolled all the windows down. I pulled off and drove to my house taking my time nodding my head to the beat.

"I got my eyes on you, baby let me tell you you are the truth, girl I love your Indian flute, sing it to me" Kira sang along nodding her head too.

The song ended and Sorry not Sorry by Byrson Tiller blarred through.

"I know you thought we had something special. But you don't mean nothing to me. Girl I'm sorry you not the one for me" I sang while pulling up into my drive way.

We got out the car and walked to the door laughing. For my niece she looks more like me than my brother and his girlfriend.

"Before you go in we have to share a room again" I say scratching my neck.

"Why?" She ask. I sigh and walk into the house

"Where there is Smoke there is fire!" I heard Smoke yell. A smoke ball then comes towards us and I push Kira out the way. I look at Smoke crazy.

"Seriously!" I yell at him

"Wow" I hear Kira say. "This is cool" she smiles

"Trust me they get under your skin" I say walking up the stairs.

I walked into my room and see Sasha and Reptile playing a "serious" game of Jenga.

"Dude I told you to watch them" I say to her.

"I was....until acid boy said he was better than me" she says glaring at Reptile. I just shake my head

"22 years old and acts like a child" I mumble

(Sasha in picture)