Chapter 4

Ava: Reptile just had to inturupt though huh *rolls eyes*

Rain: I hate that bullhorn

Ava: *pulls it out and turns it on* oh la oh la aye.

Sasha: *repteats* oh la oh la aye

Kira: oh oh oh oh ayee

Sasha and Ava: oh oh oh oh ayeee.

Ermac: what did we just watch *looks at Sub-Zero*

Sub-Zero: I don't know my damn self. You? *looks at Smoke*

Smoke: Clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sombody give these drunks some damn water" I say as they keep laughing. As their mouths were open Rain shot water into their mouths.

"Thank the elder gods" Scorpion mumbles

"Anyway. Since we are going to be living with each other for a while there HAS to be rules. Rule number 1 no using your powers unless my niece has challenged you to fight her. Rule number 2 no overly drinking" I point at Ermac and Sasha "rule number 3 please flush after you use the bathroom. Yes I'm talking to you Reptile it's disgusting. Rule number 4 no relations with my niece. Noob I'm talking to you, you're not slick. Rule number 5 please keep the house clean when I'm at work" I finish. "Any questions" Reptile raised his hand and I point at him

"Define clean" he says and everyone in the room groans

"The opposite of what OutWorld looks like" I explain and he nods. "Alright go have fun even though I know rule number 4 is going to be broken" I say and Kira smiles hard.

"Come on Rain let's go prank the neighbors" Kira says jumping up running out the door followed by Rain.

"I live with a bunch of kids" I say shaking my head.

"Hey let's finish our game" Scorpion says sitting in front of the TV.

I ended up winning again and doing my victory dance again.

"Wanna see something cool" I ask him. He nods and I walk over to my speakers. I turn it on and and connect my phone.

"Well what does it do" he asks

"This." I say turning the volume up and play know what I want by Kali Uchis

"But how" he ask confused

"The wonders of technology" I say dancing to the beat. He just stares at me "look just flow with it" I say and he tries to dance. The song ends and I laugh. The next song was The Way by Kehlani.

"Your music is different here" he says

"Totally different" I say laughing. I walk over to my bed and pull out a secret draw. I take out my Oreos and closed the draw.

"You are sneaky" he says laughing

"Don't tell anybody about that draw. Its a secret between us" I say handing him an Oreo. He looked at it then at me eating one. "They're good. I promise"

He pulls his mask down and takes a bit. He smiles at the flavor and I can't help to smile too. His smile is cute.

"I wonder if I..gaaave an Oreo to someone I know" I say singing the corny Oreo song laughing

Hours later I ended up with my head in his lap and we were eating our third pack of Oreos. We were laughing at old memories of mine. It got quiet after a while. I took the last Oreo and put it halfway in my mouth. I started to do a simi happy dance and was humming chicken little's I am the champion song.

Out of no where a pair of lips met mines snapping me out of my happy dance. I kissed back and he took half of my Oreo when he pulled away.

"Nice way of telling me to stop being cocky" I say laughing with him. We stop when we hear a huge thud. I groan and get up off of the floor and walk to where the sound came from

"I thought I said-" I stopped dead in my tracks. "Blue. Green. Pink. Jesus take the wheel" I say then fainted.

------------------------------------------------------

"Ava...Ava wake up" I heard.

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing everyone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I had the craziest dream. I walked into Noob's room and I found-" I look to my left and see them "Kitana, Jade, and Mileena. Oh lord why do you do this to me" I cried out.

"Here you need a shot" Sasha ask handing me a shot glass.

"Sasha if you don't stop with the shots and give- aww what the hell I need it" I say and take the cup and drank it. "That's why you're my bestie" I say handing the cup back to her.

"So how did you guys get here" Kira ask them taking the words out of my mouth.

"We saw a portal and walked through it" Mileena says biting the little bit of lip she had

I just looked at them like 'really' for a while "be lucky you all are pretty" I say and get up, going to my room cursing out loud