21: Just Breathe +

(a/n) the smut in this is fucking beAUTIFUL IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF BYe

Michael groaned when he felt Luke's elbow dig into his back. "This bed is so comfortable," Luke breathed, rolling over so his chest was pressed against his boyfriend's back. Michael nodded in agreement as he sat up to undress himself and get ready for bed.

He yawned loudly as he felt his back pop and muscles stretch. He pulled off his jacket and tossed it on the floor along with his shirt, his eyes drooping from sleepiness.

Michael flinched slightly when he felt Luke's cold fingers grip his sides as he pulled himself up so he was sitting. Luke placed a hand on Michael's shoulders as he nuzzled his nose against the pale skin on Michael's back.

The blue haired boy pressed a kiss to Luke's hand that was resting on his shoulder and continued undressing himself. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants until he was in nothing but his boxers.

"Help," Luke whined. Michael turned to Luke with a raised eyebrow and let out a quiet laugh when he saw Luke's face hidden somewhere in between the shirt he was trying to take off. Michael scooted towards Luke and put his legs on either side of his boyfriend's thighs.

The older lad pulled off the other's shirt and pressed a kiss to his partner's nose with a sleepy smile spread across his lips.

Luke gripped Michael's hips as he pulled his body closer his, his nails digging into the pale skin. Michael smiled at the way his touch seemed rough but came off as delicate. Michael puckered his lips and met Luke's in a steady rhythm.

Michael's hands made their way up Luke's chest, his fingers caressing the skin as they snaked their way into his flat blonde hair. He brought his lips to Luke's neck where he sucked harshly on the skin with closed eyes.

Luke let out a quiet sigh, convinced that if they were too loud the people next door would hear them. He wrapped his legs around Michael's hips and let himself fall back so his back met the soft mattress underneath him.

Their lips met once again in a sloppy manner, Michael's tongue circling Luke's mouth as he restrained himself from moaning too loudly. Their mouths parted when Michael sat Luke up and tugged off his sweatpants and boxers. Michael slipped off his briefs as well and went to situate himself above Luke's hips when Luke stopped him.

"Wait," Luke breathed out. "I want to try something different."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows, "Like what?" "I -- I want -- I need to know what you feel like inside me," Luke whispered. Michael bit down on his lip at the sudden comment.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Luke nodded. Michael whispered out an 'okay' and let his fingers trail down Luke's chest, his hands shaking slightly, he was scared of hurting the blonde. He slowly leaned down to meet Luke's lips as his index finger circled Luke's rim, the blonde inhaling in a sharp breath at the foreign feeling of being touched in such a sensitive spot.

Luke whined out as his back arched up and his hips thrusted towards Michael's fingers. Michael whispered out a quiet 'shh' as his index finger entered Luke, the blonde yearning for more than what Michael was giving him.

Michael's tattooed finger entered and exited Luke's hole, slowly at first but then he picked up his pace and added another finger. Luke bit down on his lip as he rolled his hips downwards on Michael's fingers and let out a quiet moan when he added another digit and scissored his fingers to stretch his entrance. He swore he could have came right then and there but Michael suddenly stopped causing Luke to whimper at the loss of contact.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked Luke whose face was a dark shade of red. Luke nodded eagerly as Michael lined himself up with Luke. "Slow and gentle," Luke directed, gripping Michael's shoulders as he took in a sharp breath and spread his legs. Michael nodded softly as he pressed a kiss to Luke's lips, moans leaving the blonde's throat as Michael spread the leaking pre-come over Luke's tip with his thumb just to tease him.