19: Packing Up +

"F -- fuck," Michael moaned as he came on Luke's chest. Luke hit his climax as well and came inside Michael with a scream of his name. They were one hundred percent sure the neighbors knew their names.

Michael plopped onto Luke's bed with a sigh as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. "We fuck like bunnies," he chuckled, pulling Luke's blanket over them.

Luke nodded, going to speak but was cut off by a cough and a pain in his lungs. "You okay, love?" Michael asked worriedly as Luke clutched his sides tightly. "I -- I'm fine," Luke breathed, shooting Michael a small smile as he curled in on himself.

"You up for another round?" Michael smirked.

"Always."

>>>>>>>

"How are you Holly?" Luke smiled, Michael's hand on his knee as the blue haired boy made conversation with Harry while sipping at his tea.

Holly went to open her mouth only to be cut off by her dad. "We think she's pregnant," Louis stated, looking down at his daughter with narrowed eyes. Luke gaped slightly and looked over at Holly who rolled her eyes.

"Dad I'm sixteen," she hissed, smacking his arm as she clutched onto her phone with her other hand. "Are you a virgin?" Louis snickered, raising an eyebrow at his blue haired daughter.

Holly stayed silent with a guilty expression on her face.

"You little shit," Louis sighed, rubbing his face in frustration. "Yeah I'm fine by the way, and not pregnant," she responded, glaring at her father. "How are you?" Holly asked, crossing her legs as she set her phone down on the coffee table in front of her.

"Great," Luke smiled, glancing at Harry and Michael who seemed to be in deep conversation. Holly examined the way Luke looked at Michael. There's definitely something going on with the duo.

She smirked as she stood up and made her way towards the couch that was across from her. Holly straightened out her skirt as she sat down next to Luke. "So, when's the wedding?" She smirked, pulling at a loose thread on her fishnet tights.

Luke sighed as he shot his best friends daughter a look. She put her hands up in defense, the bracelets on her wrists going down her arm slightly. "Is that a tattoo?" Louis snapped from the other couch.

Holly's eyes widened.

"Where's your bathroom?" She blurted out, jolting up when Louis stood up with his arms crossed over his chest. "Down the hall second door to the left," Luke chuckled.

"Never have kids," Louis mumbled as he plopped down besides his husband. Luke smiled at the thought. Michael patted his knee slightly, looking away from Harry to look over at Luke with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh fuck," Louis whispered, running a hand through his hair. "One of you is pregnant," he stated, looking over at Michael who choked on air. "Lou you can't just keep accusing people of being pregnant!" Harry scolded, chuckling as he looked over at the duo in front of them who were blushing.

His smile dropped at their guilty faces.

"Oh my god Luke," Harry gaped.

"He's my caretaker," Luke groaned. Michael was laughing nervously, slightly hurt by the words. "Do you know how much your mum talks about having grandkids?" Harry snorted, setting his hand on Louis' thigh. "She already has grandkids Harry," Luke retorted, shifting in his seat slightly. "Your grandkids," he corrected himself, rolling his eyes at his friend's sassy tone.

"I -- I don't know," Luke sighed, looking over at Michael with a sly smirk on his face the couple before him noticed. "I know you don't like talking about him love," Louis paused, running a hand through his hair. "But why didn't you and Ash ever have a kid?"