Weak Witches, Wolf Chow and Wicked Plans

Start from the beginning

“Then stop using them. We’ve got Owen now. We don’t need you to kill yourself. I’m not going to let you. I love you, Jeremy loves you, you can’t die…not after he lost our parents, and Anna, and Vicki. You can’t die!” I cried.

“There’s a chance I won’t.”

“But there’s still a chance you will!” I yelled. Which meant Katherine suddenly appeared to see if I was okay.

“What’s wrong, Elena?” Katherine said, sat down next to me, and pulled me into her arms.

“Don’t pretend you weren’t listening.” Bonnie snapped.

“Okay, okay Bennett…just because you’re dying doesn’t mean you can get snippy with me.” Katherine snarled, while I sobbed into Katherine’s t-shirt.

“Do you know something that will save her?” I whimpered.

“There might be something, but I don’t know if it will work. She might not be strong enough for it, but if we get the help of some dead Bennett’s or other dead witches it could work.” Katherine said, rubbing her arm.

“What is it? And how would I even contact them?” Bonnie asked.

“Séance. Just like you did with Emily, but at a specific location. One I happen to know, and we’ll all go, but not tonight. I don’t fancy being dog chow.” Katherine shuddered at the thought. Good to know she’s scared of something. It makes me fell less of a pathetic wimp.

“Which reminds me I’m the designated Tyler-sitter for tonight, so I’m going to go. Bonnie you chill out here, and I’ll be back,” I released myself from Katherine’s embrace, and got up. I was half way to the front door, when I stopped and looked back at them. “Katherine…behave yourself, okay?”

“So I’m not allowed to tease preggers?” She asked.

“How did you know I’m pregnant?” Bonnie questioned, her eyes narrowing at Katherine.

“Your stomach has a slight definition that only my vampire eyes would be able to see, and your hands keep going to rest on your stomach, until you realise and move them away.”

“No, you’re not allowed to tease Bonnie. Just be civil, and don’t kill each other.” I sighed, before leaving. Why can’t they all just get along?

I pulled up somewhere in the woods. I knew just about where but it was starting to get dark, and I could end up anywhere. As soon as I got out the car, though, I was wrapped inside some very muscled arms.

“Thanks, Elena. Thanks a lot for doing this.” Tyler’s voice said, warmly.

I gave him a quick hug.

“I’ve got you back, buddy. You’re not alone in this.” I said.

“Nope. You’re not,” A bubbly voice said. We both turned around, and Caroline stood there in all her blonde glory, grinning away as she leaned against a tree.

“Tyler, you didn’t think I was going to let you do this without me, did you? I’m insulted.”

“I thought you hated me for kissing you.”

“Naw, in your defence, I enjoyed it, which is why I was mad, because I felt like I had betrayed Matt somehow, even though he dumped me. Which is why I’m helping you now, to say sorry.” She said.

“Awwww,” I couldn’t help it, these two would make a cute couple, but then again so do Caroline and Matt. She’s in trouble, I know what it’s like trying to choose between two guys. They both glared at me for my ‘aw’, so I quickly backtracked. “Sorry.”