Ere and Nico ran over to us, and Lady Aphrodite came over as well. "Erebus, what type of games are you playing?" She asked, her eyes shining.

Erebus twitches for a second, but then Nyx called him to her attention. He let her go and the goddess walked towards me. "Son of Poseidon, do you remember me?" She asked, hissing.

"Yes. Not an exactly stellar experience. So are what're you gonna do now?"

"Oh the usual. Kill who's most important to you. " Nyx attacked Reyna, but Reyna blocked the attack with her cape.

Nyx flew at her, and Reyna managed to slice the goddess on the chest. Nyx attacked her relentlessly, and when I started to rush over, I was kicked and sent yards away.

Erebus stepped on my back, and whistled. " I thought you were stronger than this. How about you show me that dark side of yours? Don't you just want to let it out? Feel the power unleash?" I rolled over, and stood.

"Not particularly." I swung my sword towards him, but he dodged it. "And besides, my girl doesn't like it. Now, she's scary."

He flew backwards, but had an emotionless expression on his face. "I'm sorry, but due to the limited amount of time, I'm just going to summon up a few spirits and have them fight you."  

Fog started to form around him, and then formed into different shapes. But they all looked..familiar. One of them was glowing, and had to be Hyperion. There were monsters I had faced over the years, and I tried to assess the situation.

But then everything stopped moving. It was if time itself had slowed down. I stared forward, and stared at a familiar face with a scar on it.

"L-Luke?" I stuttered and with those words, time returned to normal.

The person looked at me in confusion. "Why am I here? What am I doing here?" They suddenly went quiet, and then an evil grin spread on his face. "Ah, Percy Jackson, I'm back. I'll make most of the time I have and kill you." Gold eyes glowed, malicious intent behind them.

Fingers gripped my arm and I heard Reyna ask, "Percy, who are they?"

"Old enemies. Not the best memories, trust me." I compared our team to theirs, but we might overpower them, but it depends if they have other certain people.

"Oh, this is my farewell for now, demigods. But without a bang. " Erebus said, and he watched from above as my past enemies came forward to attack us.

Reyna charged ahead, clashing swords with Ghost Kronos. She moved quickly and efficiently, knocking his scythe out of his hand. She stabbed him in the underarm, and he quickly disappeared. "Wasn't that supposed to be harder?"

I nodded. "It must be because he's just making them look like them, but they actually aren't. "

"Wait.." Ere said, slashing Hyperion with her sword. "It's a distraction. Isn't that right, Erebus?"

He smiled down at her, and I felt a bit of a chill. "Correct. And I'm sure that what happens next won't be good for you all. But what sacrifice are you willing to make?"

The ground shook, a bit at first but it rose with intensity. It was beginning to decline, and I had to keep myself from tumbling down.

I looked forward, and saw that the decline was heading towards a large hole, which was only getting bigger, that held only darkness.

I saw Nico slide towards me and I grabbed him by his shirt, preventing him to go down any further. "Thanks but I think you should be worrying about someone else. "

Reyna was rushing forward, trying to find Hemera. "Hemera? Where are you ?"

"Wow, did you really forget about her? Well if you were looking for her, you would have to look all over the world for her. I sent her to a random location, who knows where. " Erebus said calmly, looking a bit impatient.

"You truly have problems, Erebus. " Aphrodite said, who was standing on a rock. "You can't even handle romance, how could you even try to rule the world?" I believe that was her attempt to make him feel bad, but he was unfazed.

Or so I had thought.

"Oh shut up, you whore. " He sent a dark wave towards Aphrodite, but Ere tackled the goddess to the ground. They rolled, but stopped as some of Nico's undead formed a sort of wall and caught them.

They got up, but one of Ere's wings was bent at the wrong angle. "Ere, are you okay?" Nico asked her, popping a square of ambrosia into her mouth.

"Yes, this demigirl, no pun intended, is great. Fine. Couldn't have been better. " She responded sarcastically, glaring at her father.

But in other news, the incline was getting pretty steep, and meanwhile all this was going on, we had to try not to fall down into the abyss of darkness and whatever.

"You demigods are so annoying. I have to speed this up so I'm just going to take my daughter and leave you all to die. " He shadow traveled to Ere, took her, and Nico and Reyna chased after him. He headed in my direction, and I willed a storm to start around me.

"None of your powers can help you now, Perseus. Today is the day your tale ends. "

He threw Ere into the air, and came at me. I swung my sword at him, and he carefully moved around it. "Don't you ever think about how you're going to die? Ever think about when it's going to happen? " He dodged my sword again, but my storm brewed.

I didn't like what he was saying. I felt a bit paranoid, and I was forgetting something. Something important.

"But Perseus Jackson, Hero of Olympus, not even that Curse of Achilles can save you. "

Slice.

A thread cut, with scissors as sharp as a knife.

The Curse of Achilles makes an ultimate warrior, but one spot holds a life.

Percy Jackson, were you ever filled with strife?

Oh, but little did you know that you died tonight.