Party?

I woke up, quickly brushed my teeth, and went to the kitchen.

I checked the clock. It was 9 A.M.

Making sure no one else was around, I opened the fridge. I got it out of the fridge, when I heard a voice.

"Percy, put that lasagna back before you get hurt. " Reyna was in pj's with sheep on them, holding a butter knife.

I put it back reluctantly, and walked back to my room, with Reyna behind me.

She closed the door, and went to my bed. She went under the covers, and I just shrugged and laid next to her.

She whispered in my ear, " If you try to eat that cake or if you move, I will stab you with this butter knife. "

I just hugged her. "How lovely. " I said sarcastically.

But I still felt the edge of the butter knife.
___

He was still asleep. I got off the bed, and walked out of the room.

To take necessary precautions, I pushed my desk out of my room, and placed it in front of his door.

So he wouldn't escape from the top, I put stacked my huge plastic containers filled with junk on top.

And for good measure, I placed Swedish Fish on everything. I know how must have he hates it.

I started cooking, and Sally tried to stop me.

"Reyna, you're a guest here. You should just let me cook. "

Everything she asked me to stop, I just said no.

She gave up and decided to go with Paul to a Christmas party. "It might take long, so if you two want to go to Camp or whatever you can. "

I thanked her, and then went to check on my pernil, or pork roast. The rice was almost done when I heard groaning from the hallway.

I walked to the front of his door.

"Reynaaaa. " He groaned, " I'm so hungryyyy. Let me out. I'll just eat some cereal, I won't eat any of the lasagna. "

"Pfft. " I crossed my arms. " That's a lie. You said last night you wouldn't try to eat it, and yet, who was it in the kitchen this morning? You. " I turned towards the kitchen. "Just wait half an hour. "

I was at the end of the hallway when I heard a BANG.

Standing in the hallway, looking like a rabid animal, was Percy. He huffed, and started walking towards me. "I'm. Going. To. Eat. "

I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a pot top, and a bag of Swedish fish.

Percy was already in the kitchen. I threw some Swedish Fish at him. "Stay back. " He stepped away. I threw some more, but he caught one in his mouth and spit it back at me.

"WHY CANT I HAVE FOOD?"He bellowed.

I just crossed my arms sassily, if that was possible. "You could, if you do what I tell you."
.....
Ten minutes later, Percy was wearing a blue sweater with cute little fishes wearing Santa hats, while eating a sandwich I made for him.

I went to change. I dressed in a matching sweater, and I wore a gold skirt underneath. On my feet, were navy blue flats.

I also put on my cape, and I was surprised when I saw that it changed to silver. "Hmm, that's strange. "

I walked out, and heard someone other than Percy. I poked my head into the kitchen.

"Heya! You're Reyna, right? If we were never introduced, my name is Hermes, or whatever you prefer. " He did a little bow. "I'm here as your escort to Olympus. We are celebrating up there."

Percy just looked at him strangely. "But isn't that a Christian-"

Hermes cut him off. "Christmas is a family gathering. And anyway the winter solstice is tomorrow. "

I looked at Hermes. "Just give me a few minutes, I have to wrap everything up. "

Hermes grabbed my wrist and Percy's as well. "I'll take care of that. Let's go!"

A few seconds later, we were in Olympus.

I looked around, looking at half- finished temples and houses.

Hermes dragged us to the main hall, where the food I cooked was. Everyone was looking at it. A girl nodded in her head in approval.

She turned around, and I ran into her. Her drink spilled over her. "Oh I'm sorry. Let's clean that up in the restroom."

As I walked away with her, Percy gave me a curt nod. Hermes just looked at me weirdly.

When we were the restroom, I closed the door behind us. "Why didn't you tell me who you were?"

She rubbed her hands together, and then looked at me. "Well, I've heard many things about you..... And I just wanted to meet you. " She held her gaze, but something told me she was lying.

I crossed my arms. "Just tell me. Why did you really come?"

She was shocked, and shook her head. "I can't say anything, dear. I may not be under oath, but I know that it would be better if you didn't know. "

I got angry, and I punched the wall next to me. "Gods and all their bullshit! No one tells us anything! Fuck prophecies and all of that! " I walked out, and left Hestia alone.

I saw people burning some of my food for the gods, and saw some minor gods actually eating it. I walked past them, and I walked towards the outside. I passed Percy and he tried to grab me. No wanting to cause any disturbance, I let him walk with me.

After a few moments, we walked inside a half-finished house. Percy sat against the wall and just looked at me, probably wanting me to speak. I told him everything, and he got angrier after each sentence.

He got up and started walking against the door. I stood in front of him blocking his path. "No, Percy. Don't make trouble. They're gods. "

"But I'm tired of all this lying and prophecies and withheld information. I lost my memory for months! Who knows what's going to happen? What if..." He stopped speaking and his green eyes stared into mine.

I tried not to blush, but I was sure that I was too angry to do that anyway. "If what Percy?"

"If something happens to you. " He took me into a hug, and we stood hugging for a while.

I whispered in his ear.

"Let's crash this party. "

"Got it, Queen. Fuck their shit. " I heard him laugh into my ear.

We separated and we nodded in agreement. Before we left, he held my hand. He put a small box in it.

I opened it up to see a bracelet. It was just like my necklace, but it had a small bead with us somehow painted into it.

"Thanks, Percy. "

We walked up to the hall. The doors were closed, but Percy made a gigantic fist of water and knocked them down. He crossed his arms.

"Now, someone's going to have to tell us what this whole secret is. "

A minor god just looked at Percy as if Percy was lower than him. "And if not?"

I answered that question.

"We're gonna kick your asses. "