Weekend

Thank Gods it was Saturday.

Reyna fixed her pillow, and closed her eyes again. She tried to go back to sleep, but she woke up an hour later.

With her eyes still closed she huffed , fixed her pillow once again, and when that didn't solve anything flipped to her other side.

She opened her eyes, feeling a slight breeze on her forehead. She gasped silently as she saw the cause for the mysterious breeze.

Percy was sleeping next to her, his face half submerged in the pillow. He woke up and opened one of his eyes. " Hey, Rey," he moved his hand forward to close Reyna's eyes, "go to back to sleep."

"Fine. " Reyna turned around again, feeling too embarrassed to face in his direction.

A few moments later, she felt his hand move from her head to her waist. He pulled her closer to him until she could feel the closeness of his lips. " Percy, what are you doing?" she mumbled, truly just wanting to go back to sleep.

"You're warm and you smell like strawberries. " He proceeded by sniffing her hair. She felt the tickle of his nose on her, and she tried to bury her face into the pillow.

"Stop sniffing me and go back to sleep."

"Okay. " Still holding her, he quickly fell into a deep slumber.

This is isn't so bad , she thought. Reyna closed her eyes and fell asleep.
___

Reyna was awoken by the sound of yelling. "What's -"

She saw Sally yelling at Percy, but Percy looked like he didn't understand. He just wiped his eyes and just nodded.

Sally looked at Reyna, and put on an amusing look. " Sorry Reyna. Percy can be a little..well, a little strange. " She shut the door behind her, and Percy fell back into the bed.

"What was that about?" Reyna looked at Percy, who was staring at the ceiling with semi-shut eyes.

"My mom yelled at me because when she told me to take out the trash, I told her that he had a name. "

Reyna just looked at Percy, eyes now wide open, and wondered why he was like that. " You would think she would be angry at you sneaking into my room and sleeping next to me. "

Percy sat up, taking one of Reyna's hands and holding it. "Nah, my mom and Paul think you're cool. "

Reyna shrugged, looking at Percy's hands holding her hand. "Ok, that's... good?"

Percy stood up, and helped Reyna stand up. "Hey, Reyna. You wanna see something?"

Reyna rolled her eyes, and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"My amazing dancing skills," he pointed to his chest and looked into the distance , " I think that I can dance better than the legendary left shark. "

"Really? The "Legendary" Left Shark? ," Reyna stared at him and then sighed, " Let me see how you can dance. "

"M'kay. ", He walked over to Reyna's phone, switching it on. " Leo helped me practice. "

" I recommend that you don't let Leo show you anything else. He could fool you. " Reyna then face-palmed herself. " Oh gods, are you dancing to Spanish music?"

Percy looked up from her phone, making a really stupid derp face, and nodding. Reyna questioned why she even liked him.

And then she remembered that it was because of this.

"Fine, let's get this over with. "

The music started playing and Percy grabbed her by the waist and arm. She was surprised when he got all the movements right and she let out a small gasp. Percy put a smirk on. " I know right?"